Moodle Developer role with State of Ohio @Columbus, OH (Skype Interview)

Prashant G

Feb 12, 2019, 1:19:14 PM2/12/19
to Prashant Gowdnoor

Job Description:

Moodle Developer- Seeking an experienced Moodle Developer to support Moodle 3.3.4

Duties: The developer will add multiple date field to the Moodle gradebook, develop a transcript feature, develop a recertification process and review the current certification process.

Experience: Proven experience with Moodle API, a thorough understanding of Moodle modules and custom Moodle functionality 3+ years AJAX, JQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, CSS, HTML, XHTML

3+ years SQL

3+ years XML data structure and Web Services

3+ years integration and plug-ins

--
Thanks
Prashant

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.