Cognos administrator, COlumbus, OH (State of Ohio) F2F is required

Prashant G

Feb 12, 2019, 2:58:35 PM2/12/19
to Prashant Gowdnoor
Do you have anyone for this position?

Requirements

·         Installation and administration of the COGNOS tool environment.

·         Design, development, test and maintain the COGNOS infrastructure.

·         Performs COGNOS security administration and application upgrades for COGNOS.

·         Interface with the vendor for elevated technical support

·         Creation and development of reports, including training using report studio and query studio

·         Administer the publishing of all approved Cognos reports and Cubes

·         Document Cognos standards and procedures.

·         Develops and documents complete descriptions of all business requirements as specifications of work to be performed.

·         Support the development and training of all Cognos users

Other duties as assigned

  • COGNOS Report Studio Authoring, COGNOS Model Building, COGNOS Transformer to develop Cubes and COGNOS Metadata Modeling.
  • Programming including Shell scripting, PL/SQL
  • Working knowledge of Oracle, SQLServer and unix
  • Design/develop functional analytical cubes and the associated ETL process
  • Experience in developing and publishing packages using Framework Manager.
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Collaborate with cross-functional business teams
--
Thanks
Prashant

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.