test Data Management role @Louisville, KY

Prashant G

Feb 8, 2019, 4:13:18 PM2/8/19
to Prashant Gowdnoor

Role: TDM

Location :  (Louisville, KY)

Skills Needed:

~Minimum 12+ years of IT Experience in Data related Quality Engineering (major in TDM)

~3-5 years of experience in running large TDM engagements.
~Implementation experience using ILM & CA TDM is a must
~Database expert (RDBMS & NO-SQL) with familiarity about Quality Engineering
~Ability of Test Data Requirement gathering and mapping to technical solutions
~Experience in Enterprise Data Architectures
~Good Healthcare Domain knowledge.

Good to have:

~Experience in Building Logical and Physical Models (non-production)
~Experience in Schema maintenance,

--
Thanks
Prashant

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.