.NET Developer, Columbus, OH (State Of Ohio) F2F is required

Prashant G

Feb 12, 2019, 12:27:59 PM2/12/19
to Prashant Gowdnoor
Hello Partners,

If you have any .NET Consultants who are local or non-locals who can able to do an onsite interview at Columbus, OH. Please send them over to me with their expected rate.

Experience

1.     Ability to collaborate, negotiate and take direction from the supporting resources across business and/or functional lines

2.     Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including

strong meeting and work session skills

3.     Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills

4.     Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues

Mandatory Requirements/Time

4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study preferred.

3-4 years relevant experience:

·         Angular 2.0+

·         ASP.NET MVC/ Web API

·         C#

·         CSS

·         Object Oriented Java Script

·         Proficient in the standard SQL (Structured Query Language): syntax used by any one of the following database vendors (Oracle and MS SQL Server)

·         Visual Studio

Desired Skills

Active Directory

Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS - Source Control Tool)

.NET Core

UX/UI Design

--
Thanks
Prashant

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.