Video classes by Sri Jammalamadaka Suryanarayana

Nagaraj Paturi

Nov 30, 2019, 1:43:55 AM11/30/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Video classes by Sri Jammalamadaka Suryanarayana, disciple of Shri. Mani Dravida shastrigal

3. Rishi - Muni - Yati (In Telugu) : https://youtu.be/bNyebpRe1cE

J. Suryanarayana
9245161280
Sri Kameswari Sastra Paathashala
Hyderabad

Rishi Goswami

Nov 30, 2019, 1:48:48 AM11/30/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Abhara Mahodaya.

This type of course will be of great Upakara ChhatraJagat.

Dhanyavada for sharing.

_/\_

Rishi Goswami

Nov 30, 2019, 1:57:17 AM11/30/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaskara Mahodaya

How did you get these links? Is there a website/whatsapp group where Acharya posts the drive links. Becuase after finishing 4 videos,when new video comes out, I don't know if I'll be able to watch.

Nagaraj Paturi

Nov 30, 2019, 1:58:39 AM11/30/19
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Sri Jammalamadaka Suryanarayana who is teaching in these videos is highly articulate in English too. So members interested in learning Shastra through English may approach him for online classes.

His brother Jammalamadaka Srinivas who lives in Tirupati and is a member of BVP is equally  articulate in English and can be approached for  learning Shastra through English online.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

Irene Galstian

Nagaraj Paturi

Nov 30, 2019, 4:33:04 AM11/30/19
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
 i...@indicacademy.org

is one such place where you can get info about such courses.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/ce2715f9-672d-46ef-b4b8-b4d57b0e3e1a%40googlegroups.com.

Irene Galstian

Nov 30, 2019, 4:44:54 AM11/30/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you.

Irene
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bvparishat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Jammalamadaka Srinivas

Nov 30, 2019, 12:19:22 PM11/30/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Nagaraj sir for your kind introduction.
I' am pleased to inform that Tarkabhasha course by Suryanarayana Jammalamadaka is being produced by Vyoma Samskrta Pathashala (www.sanskritfromhome.in). Course videos are being created and edited. Full course will shortly be available in Vyoma pathasala as soon as possible.

NamAmsi,
Srinivas Jammalamadaka

Thank you.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )

V Subrahmanian

Nov 30, 2019, 12:49:16 PM11/30/19
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
I heard the first lesson on Tarkabhasha. There is great clarity in his exposition. He is a very promising young scholar with immense potential.

warm regards
subrahmanian.v

Aravinda Rao

Nov 30, 2019, 8:49:35 PM11/30/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, suryanarayana jammalamadaka
Congratulations to Sri Suryanarayana garu,
Excellent effort. Clear explanation and the visuals are very neatly made.
Wish you all the best.
Aravinda Rao