शंकर जयन्ती संस्मरणम् - डा० अरविन्द रायः (संस्कृत उपन्यासः)

Venkata Sriram

May 8, 2019, 3:40:54 AM5/8/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

During Shankara Jayanti in the year 2015, our revered member Dr.K.Aravinda Rao Ji delivered a short sanskrit lecture remembering Sankara Bhagavatpada.

A short, sweet and crisp message that I cherish and listen to this every year ! This needs to be contemplated again and again till it sinks in mind.

भव शंकर दिशिक मे शरणम्

rgs,
sriram

Jsr Prasad

May 8, 2019, 5:15:54 AM5/8/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Yes, I too have watched Dr. Aravinda Rao ji's lecture. His diction, presentation and authority are amazing. He is also a role model to the people, from other walks of life, who would want to become authoritative Vedanta scholars.

किङ्करी यस्य सा माया...
Sankara Jayanti greetings to all!