Srimad Bhagavatam with Sridhara Swami's Commentary

Hari Parshad Das

Jun 30, 2017, 3:25:27 PM6/30/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
dear vidvaj-janas,

my pranams.

can anyone point me to a softcopy edition of the Srimad Bhagavatam with Srila Sridhar Swami's Commentary only?

thanks in advance.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo 'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

shankara

Jun 30, 2017, 9:22:56 PM6/30/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Parshad Dasji,

If you mean PDF, it is available at the following link.

regards
shankara

Hari Parshad Das

Jun 30, 2017, 11:32:10 PM6/30/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 6:52 AM, 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvpar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hari Parshad Dasji,

If you mean PDF, it is available at the following link.

shankara ji, this the commentary on Bhagavad-gita. I was looking for the commentary on Srimad Bhagavata Purana. If anyone has a link for a PDF softcopy which has only Srila Sridhar Swami's commentary (and not any other commentary), please share.

regards,

hari parshad das.

regards
shankara

On Saturday, July 1, 2017, 12:55:31 AM GMT+5:30, Hari Parshad Das <hpd...@gmail.com> wrote:

dear vidvaj-janas,

my pranams.

can anyone point me to a softcopy edition of the Srimad Bhagavatam with Srila Sridhar Swami's Commentary only?

thanks in advance.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo 'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

shankara

Jul 1, 2017, 1:24:33 AM7/1/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Parshad Dasji,

Giving below link to Srimad Bhagavata with Sridhari tika.

regards
shankara

Hari Parshad Das

Jul 1, 2017, 3:21:46 AM7/1/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
shankaraji, भवन्तं भूरिषः धन्यवादाः

If anyone else has any other editions too, kindly share.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo 'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

shankara

Jul 1, 2017, 3:49:58 AM7/1/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Parshad Dasji,

Google books has scans of 2 volume edition of Bhagavata with Sridhari Tika published by Ganpat Krishnaji, Mumbai. Giving below links.

regards
shankara

Krishna Kashyap

Jul 1, 2017, 3:53:34 AM7/1/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for sending Bhagavadgita Shridhari vyakhyana. I never had seen this one. I have a book which has 11 commentaries (Gajanan Shambhu Sadhale edition). this book does not have this Sridhari vyakhyana.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:22 PM, 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvpar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hari Parshad Dasji,

If you mean PDF, it is available at the following link.

regards
shankara

On Saturday, July 1, 2017, 12:55:31 AM GMT+5:30, Hari Parshad Das <hpd...@gmail.com> wrote:

dear vidvaj-janas,

my pranams.

can anyone point me to a softcopy edition of the Srimad Bhagavatam with Srila Sridhar Swami's Commentary only?

thanks in advance.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo 'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

Hari Parshad Das

Jul 1, 2017, 4:36:50 AM7/1/17
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you so much again shankara ji for the links. I will download them too.

I know this may perhaps be asking for too much but of someone has the Srimad Bhagavatam with anvaya, padaccheda and hindi anuvaad and would be willing to share, then it would be great. It was published by Sri Krishna Janmasthaan Seva Sansthaan and is out of print for long time. The translator is Sudarshan Singh 'Chakra'.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo 'bhilāṣī,

hari parshad das.

shankara

Jul 1, 2017, 5:05:31 AM7/1/17
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Parshad Dasji,

I have not seen Chakraji's edition of Bhagavata (10 volumes) on the internet.

In case you haven't seen it, you may check Ushaji's blog where she has uploaded several other books of Chakraji.

regards
shankara

shankara

Aug 30, 2020, 2:12:22 AM8/30/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

All parts of Srimad Bhagavata with anvaya, padaccheda and Hindi translation by Sudarshan Singh Chakra, except the parts 3 and 4 are now available at the link given below.

regards
shankara

yogini vyas

Aug 30, 2020, 2:41:21 AM8/30/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
great work indeed by a scholar Shri Sudarshan Singh "Chakra".Heartiest Congratulations.

Yogini Vyas

Aravinda Rao

Aug 31, 2020, 4:36:19 AM8/31/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Great service, Sri Shankara.
Regards,
Aravinda Rao

Hari Parshad Das

Aug 31, 2020, 10:18:55 PM8/31/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Really nice. Thank you so much Shankara ji for posting these links. Thank you also to the volunteers at the Swami Akhandananda Granthalaya for scanning these books.

Shankara ji, parts 3 and 4 of this collection were missing/ These two volumes contained skandhas 4 , 5 and 6.

This is not a very high quality scan and maybe a page or two is missing from Skandha 4 and a Chapter is missing from Skandha 5. Still it is better than having nothing. I got these from a sadhu in Vrindavan.

Can you please upload these volumes to archive for everyone's benefit? Thank you for the immensely valuable service that you are rendering to all the vidvaj-janas here.

Now the only remaining skandha is the 6th one. Until someone finds that volume of Chakra ji, there is another anvaya done by Śrīmatī Dayākānti Devī. It can be found at : https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.273609/mode/2up

Also I noticed something else. The scans of the Sudarshan Singh Chakra edition done by the Swami Akhandananda Granthalaya and the ones i have uploaded now to dropbox have a certain difference. The former does not have the translation (only anvaya is shown) whereas the latter also writes down the translation separately. Maybe this is because of a difference of editions. If some vidvan can find all the editions and scan them in color, then it will be a great service to all relishers of the Bhāgavata.

sādhu-caraṇa-rajo'bhilāṣī,

hari pārṣada dāsa.

shankara

Sep 5, 2020, 12:09:47 AM9/5/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hari Harshad Das ji,

Thanks a lot for sharing the link to vol 4 of the set.

Regarding Dayakanti Devi's edition of Srimad Bhagavata, vols 1 and 2 also are available in DLI collection. I can provide links if you don't have them.

regards
shankara

shankara

Sep 7, 2020, 11:40:25 AM9/7/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Hari Parshad Das ji,

I have uploaded parts 4 & 5 of Chakraji's tika at the link given below. Also added a note with this link at Anand Vrindan's Bhagavata page.

Parts 1, 2, 4 and 7 of Dayakanti Devi's edition of Bhagavata with padaccheda anvaya & Hindi tika.

regards
shankara

Hari Parshad Das

Sep 11, 2020, 3:24:31 PM9/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 9:10 PM 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvpar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hari Parshad Das ji,

I have uploaded parts 4 & 5 of Chakraji's tika at the link given below. Also added a note with this link at Anand Vrindan's Bhagavata page.

Dear Shankara ji, this link is now unavailable. Was there a copyright issue?

Parts 1, 2, 4 and 7 of Dayakanti Devi's edition of Bhagavata with padaccheda anvaya & Hindi tika.

Thank you very much for putting these in one place.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/1857754918.2671898.1599493212777%40mail.yahoo.com.

--
Automatically Inserted Signature: Dear receiver. In case I am not able to reply to your emails due to lack of time, kindly do not take it negatively. In the age of the internet and social media, it is almost impossible to respond to hundreds of individuals who are simultaneously communicating with us using these platforms. Although my attempt is to try and respond to every possible email, it is simply not possible sometimes due to work overload and time related constraints. Kindly understand my predicament and excuse me if I am sometimes unable to reply to your emails.

shankara

Sep 11, 2020, 11:17:59 PM9/11/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Hari Parshad Das ji,

The skandhas 4 & 5 you had shared are in fact Vol 3 of the Bhagavata with translation of Dayakanti Devi, not that Sudarshan Singh Chakra (This was pointed out to me by BVP member Jaya Prakash).

Vols 1 to 4 & 7 of Dayakanti Devi's translations are now available at

regards
shankara

V Subrahmanian

May 31, 2021, 12:00:29 PM5/31/21
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Namaste

Is any Hindi translation of Sridhara Swamin's commentary to the Bhagavatam available?

Thanks
subrahmanian.v

Partha Sarathy

Jun 5, 2021, 12:40:17 PM6/5/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
नमो नमः

As per the link below, Chaukhamba Surbharti Prakashan, Varanasi seems to have Hindi translation of Sridhara swami's commentary in a set of 9 volumes

नमो नमः

Regards
Parthasarathy

V Subrahmanian

Jun 5, 2021, 2:02:14 PM6/5/21
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 10:10 PM Partha Sarathy <parth...@gmail.com> wrote:
नमो नमः

As per the link below, Chaukhamba Surbharti Prakashan, Varanasi seems to have Hindi translation of Sridhara swami's commentary in a set of 9 volumes

Thanks very much for this information.

warm regards
subrahmanian.v

Govinda Upadhyaya

Oct 15, 2021, 5:45:38 AM10/15/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste from Nepal
I want to Srimad Bhagavatam Most of teeka but not available in  net