Minor Poems of Nilakantha Dikshita unicode file

已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Krishnaprasad G

未读,
2020年8月3日 14:02:452020/8/3
收件人 bvpar...@googlegroups.com、Indology
Dear all
The file is available on Adishila website.

This time meta data included. For other files meta data will be updated soon.

Thanks
KP

K S Kannan

未读,
2020年8月3日 20:03:292020/8/3
收件人 bvparishat
Another gift to the Sanskrit world!

Dr. K.S.Kannan  D.Litt.

​Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj Chair Professor, IIT-Madras.

Senior Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi.

Academic Director, Swadeshi Indology.

Member, Academic Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthana.

Nominated Member, IIAS, Shimla.

Former Professor, CAHC, Jain University, Bangalore.

Former Director, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bangalore.

Former Head, Dept. of Sanskrit, The National Colleges, Bangalore.

Madhav Deshpande

未读,
2020年8月3日 21:57:332020/8/3
收件人 Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Dear Krishna Prasad Ji,

     Thanks for sharing this version of Nīlakaṇṭha Dīkṣita's Laghu-Kāvyāni.  I especially love his Kali-Viḍambanam, which I read with my students at the University of Michigan many times. With best wishes for your font project,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]

--

Krishnaprasad G

未读,
2020年8月4日 13:02:102020/8/4
收件人 भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thanks a lot Kannan Ji and Madhav Deshpande Ji
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子