Minor Poems of Nilakantha Dikshita unicode file

27 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Krishnaprasad G

ungelesen,
03.08.2020, 14:02:4503.08.20
an bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Dear all
The file is available on Adishila website.

This time meta data included. For other files meta data will be updated soon.

Thanks
KP

K S Kannan

ungelesen,
03.08.2020, 20:03:2903.08.20
an bvparishat
Another gift to the Sanskrit world!

Dr. K.S.Kannan  D.Litt.

​Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj Chair Professor, IIT-Madras.

Senior Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi.

Academic Director, Swadeshi Indology.

Member, Academic Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthana.

Nominated Member, IIAS, Shimla.

Former Professor, CAHC, Jain University, Bangalore.

Former Director, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bangalore.

Former Head, Dept. of Sanskrit, The National Colleges, Bangalore.

Madhav Deshpande

ungelesen,
03.08.2020, 21:57:3303.08.20
an Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Dear Krishna Prasad Ji,

     Thanks for sharing this version of Nīlakaṇṭha Dīkṣita's Laghu-Kāvyāni.  I especially love his Kali-Viḍambanam, which I read with my students at the University of Michigan many times. With best wishes for your font project,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]

--

Krishnaprasad G

ungelesen,
04.08.2020, 13:02:1004.08.20
an भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thanks a lot Kannan Ji and Madhav Deshpande Ji
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten