comparison chart between Advaita, Visistadvaita, Dvaita

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 11, 2020, 1:29:00 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaskar to everyone.

I was wondering if someone has done a Tabular chart on comparison between these three schools Advaita, Visistadvaita, Dvaita analysing various aspects of the darshanas in terms of tattva vichara, jiva vichara, sadhana vichara, jada vichara, iswara vichara, pramana vichara etc.

I don't want to start from scratch. Some students in my class on Gita are asking for such a chart. If someone has done it already, it will be a great help for me. Even if there are other systems in that chart that would be extra useful.

Thanks in advance.

Namaskar

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Nagaraj Paturi

Nov 11, 2020, 3:41:08 AM11/11/20
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Thats a good work.

Before that commonly accepted foundations for all the schools of Vedanta should be listed.

Only later can we list the distinct features of each school.

I will look for any readily available table.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 11, 2020, 4:03:24 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks namaskara Sri Paturi Ji

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Ramanujachar P

Nov 11, 2020, 4:10:43 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
मतत्रयसारसङ्ग्रहनामा ग्रन्थः काळी रङ्गाचार्यनामभिः विद्वद्भिः रचितः ।
ग्रन्थकर्ता चायं व्याकरणमीमांसयोः पारदृश्वा, तर्कसाहित्यकुशली,
श्रीशङ्कररामानुजमध्वसिद्धान्तत्रयसंवेत्ता, सलक्षणयाजुषाध्यायी,
दिव्यप्रबन्धसारवित्, उभयवेदान्ताचार्यः आसीत् ।
नवसालपुरे राजसंस्थायां दानाधिकारी आसीत् ।
एष ग्रन्थः आर्कैव् मध्ये पीडीएफ् रूपेण लभ्यते ।

रामानुजः

--
Dr. P. Ramanujan
Parankushachar Institute of Vedic Studies (Regd.)

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 11, 2020, 4:19:04 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaskaram Sri Dr. Ramanujachar swamin.

Thanks a lot.
I will check.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 11, 2020, 5:25:01 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I found the link. Just in case other people need this:

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Amarnath S

Nov 11, 2020, 7:16:09 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste to everyone,

     There is a book in Kannada - Mata Traya Sameekshe, which has a two-page chart in the last two pages of the book. This book is available on Archive at

Thanks and Regards
- amar

Krishna Kashyap

Nov 11, 2020, 8:05:58 AM11/11/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
namaskara Sri Amarnath,

thanks .

I downloaded it.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

V Subrahmanian

Nov 11, 2020, 9:30:56 AM11/11/20
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Many thanks for this link.  I had purchased the hard copy several years ago and found the book to be well written.

regards
subrahmanian.v