Audio of some Sanskrit texts (with a musical touch) - 6

K S Kannan

Oct 22, 2020, 5:59:22 AM10/22/20
to bvparishat

Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

--
Dr. K.S.Kannan  D.Litt.

Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj Chair Professor, IIT-Madras.

Senior Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi.

Academic Director, Swadeshi Indology.

Member, Academic Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthana.

Nominated Member, IIAS, Shimla.

Former Professor, CAHC, Jain University, Bangalore.

Former Director, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bangalore.

Former Head, Dept. of Sanskrit, The National Colleges, Bangalore.

Madhav Deshpande

Oct 22, 2020, 8:23:58 AM10/22/20
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
It was good to hear it as I just woke up.  Congratulations, Dr. Meera.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]

V Subrahmanian

Oct 22, 2020, 11:42:26 AM10/22/20
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Very sweet rendering.  In just three verses the Vedanta Tattva is conveyed.

regards
subrahmanian.v

K S Kannan

Oct 22, 2020, 7:43:43 PM10/22/20
to bvparishat
Many thanks for the kind words,
Prof Deshpande and Subramanian-ji.

Manogna Sastry

Oct 23, 2020, 1:21:49 AM10/23/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
The entire channel has some wonderfully rendered gems - many congratulations to Dr. Meera and Kannan Sir!

Best,
Manogna

--
Manogna H Sastry

"He who chooses the Infinite, has been chosen by the Infinite."
- Sri Aurobindo in Savitri

Sent from MacBook Air

Jayaraman

Oct 23, 2020, 1:50:15 AM10/23/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Reminded me of my student days in Veda Vijnana Gurukulam, Bengaluru, where, early morning we used to recite this pratahsmaranam. Nostalgic. Thank you very much.

One humble suggestion sir - If possible, can the text (in Devanagari) of the verses be given in the description below, so that whoever wants to use the verses in their blogs or other writings can get mistake-free content.

regards
Jayaraman

Megh Kalyanasundaram

Oct 23, 2020, 2:18:09 AM10/23/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Profundity, nicely rendered by Dr. Meera!
Effective value-generating confluence of multiple skills. 👏👏
Thank you for sharing these, Prof. Kannan.

Best,
Megh

Ayurvedeeya Abhyasmala

Oct 23, 2020, 9:54:29 PM10/23/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
कण्णन् गुरुवरेभ्यो नमः|

अप्रतीमम् खलु एतत् channel| धन्यवादार्हौ उभौ कर्तारौ |

अनुचरः
देवदत्तः