Advaita Vedanta Recorded Classes

Paras Mehta

Oct 13, 2023, 12:52:26 AM10/13/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear scholars,
Namaste,

I am happy to let you know that I have completed conducting a course on Advaita Vedanta philosophy.
The video recordings of this course are now available.
The course is based on the Sanskrit book Bharatiya Darshana by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). The medium of teaching is English. There are in all eleven modules containing a total of 98 classes of one hour each.
Here is the break-up of the individual modules:
Module 1
11 classes
Topics: The absolute reality (Brahman), its characteristics, Ignorance (Avidyā), etc.
Fee: ₹1,980
Module 2
11 classes
Topics: Superimposition, experience of illusion, Non-substantial transformation (Vivarta), etc.
Fee: ₹1,980
Module 3
8 classes
Topics: Creation, God (Īśvara), etc.
Fee: ₹1,440
Module 4
9 classes
Topics: Cognition, function of the mind, etc.
Fee: ₹1,620
Module 5
9 classes
Topics: Direct perception (pratyakṣa), qualifiers of pratyakṣa, etc.
Fee: ₹1,620
Module 6
8 classes
Topics: Inference (Anumāna), Similarity (Upamāna), etc.
Fee: ₹1,440
Module 7
9 classes
Topics: Verbal testimony (Śabda), Logical deduction (Arthāpatti), etc.
Fee: ₹1,620
Module 8
7 classes
Topics: States of consciousness, etc.
Fee: ₹1,260
Module 9
6 classes
Topics: The Great Upaniṣadic sentences (Mahāvākyas), etc.
Fee: ₹1,080
Module 10
11 classes
Topics: Eligibity for liberation, spiritual practice, etc.
Fee: ₹1,980
Module 11
9 classes
Topics: Meditation (Samādhi), Liberation (Mukti), etc.
Fee: ₹1,620
You can choose any module you wish. But it is recommended that one proceed systematically from the first module to the last.
Course Teacher
Paras Mehta
PhD Scholar in Philosophy
M.A. Sanskrit with specialization in Indian Philosophy
For availing of the modules, contact:
Phone/WhatsApp: 7045083765

With best wishes,