Online Lectures on Bhagavatam

Jnanayajna Mandira

Jan 31, 2024, 10:32:38 AMJan 31
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Nagaraj_Paturi, hod.sa...@gm.rkmvu.ac.in
Respected Sir

Namaskars.

An online lecture series on the holy text Śrīmad-bhāgavatam organised by the Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, School of Indian Heritage, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Belur Math. The lecture series is conducted as a textual study of the whole of Śrīmad-bhāgavatam with insights from the gloss Bhāvārthadīpikā of the illustrious Śrīdharasvāmī. The details are as follows:
May we request you to kindly share this information in the BVP group. The flyer is attached herewith for your kind perusal. We have also pasted it below for the convenience of quick reference.
Any questions or further communication regarding the workshop should be sent to the following email ID only: sanskrit...@gm.rkmvu.ac.in

This mail is written as per the instructions of Revered Swami Japasiddhananda ji Maharaj, Head, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, RKMVERI.

Thank you, and namaskars.

Yours sincerely
Samrat Samanta
Staff, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, RKMVERI

Notice_Akhanda_Bhagavata_Adhyayanam_Prof_Unnikrishnan_K.jpg

--
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
RKMVERI Deemed University, PO Belur Math

Nagaraj Paturi

Jan 31, 2024, 10:32:55 AMJan 31
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.
Dean, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.