Tejasvi Surya's speech at Grateful2Guru

V Subrahmanian

Oct 6, 2019, 3:29:21тАпAM10/6/19
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT

Tejasvi Surya's speech at Grateful2Gurus yesterday ┬а https://youtu.be/N9BFBNtCPz4

regards
subrahmanian.v

ajit.gargeshwari

Oct 6, 2019, 11:56:46тАпAM10/6/19
to рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдпрд╡рд┐рджреНрд╡рддреНрдкрд░рд┐рд╖рддреН
Is Tejsvi Surya a Sanskrit scholar or is this just a political speech?. Thought this list maintains a distance with political posts
Regards
Ajit gargeshwari

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 6, 2019, 12:22:11тАпPM10/6/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
If political leaders are found to have respect for Sanskrit scholars and in their participation in such events speak revealing their informedness about Sanskritic tradition, that too when this happens from a young political leaders , Sanskrit scholars, tradition-loving scholars celebrate such a situation.┬а

If Tejasvi was speaking in an auto dealers' meet on some tax reduction decision and it was shared in this list it would have been a misfit here.

But the present post is not unsuitable here at all.

Ajit Gargeshwari

Oct 6, 2019, 1:14:26тАпPM10/6/19
to рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдпрд╡рд┐рджреНрд╡рддреНрдкрд░рд┐рд╖рддреН
Political leaders have respect for Sanskrit scholars there is no doubt absolutely.┬а Call any politician to any academic event pertaining to Sanskrit he or she will give a good speech and will praise Sanskrit scholars and traditions Will they ridicule Sanskrit or scholars when they are called to talk on any event connected with Sanskrit.

┬аI don't wish to say anything further just mentioned what I felt about posting or public speeches of all politicians.
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
рди рдЬрд╛рдпрддреЗ рдореНрд░рд┐рдпрддреЗ рд╡рд╛ рдХрджрд╛рдЪрд┐рдиреНрдирд╛рдпрдВ рднреВрддреНрд╡рд╛ рднрд╡рд┐рддрд╛ рд╡рд╛ рди рднреВрдпрдГред
рдЕрдЬреЛ рдирд┐рддреНрдпрдГ рд╢рд╛рд╢реНрд╡рддреЛрд╜рдпрдВ рдкреБрд░рд╛рдгреЛ рди рд╣рдиреНрдпрддреЗ рд╣рдиреНрдпрдорд╛рдиреЗ рд╢рд░реАрд░реЗредред2.20редред

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдпрд╡рд┐рджреНрд╡рддреНрдкрд░рд┐рд╖рддреН" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/CAJGj9eZXQONZ%3DiQQgcHYPWaiqf6qD_BnTxYO63eS7H%3DiHo5LCA%40mail.gmail.com.

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 6, 2019, 1:49:17тАпPM10/6/19
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Let us celebrate all such occasions.┬а┬а

--
Nagaraj Paturi
┬а

Director,┬а Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,┬а
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of┬а┬аLiberal Education,┬а
(Pune, Maharashtra,┬аINDIA┬а)
┬а
┬а
┬а

Ajit Gargeshwari

Hari Kiran

Oct 6, 2019, 8:23:23тАпPM10/6/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Pranaams Ajit Garu,

I don't know about the rules of this group nor did I post it, but given it is an Indic Academy event, I leave the following thoughts for your kind consideration.┬а

I request you to look at the speech as only an effect. The cause is our #grateful2guru program where we are venerating 108 academics, activists, artists and authors all over India. We started this in 2016 and in 2018 we linked it to Gurupurnima. Till last year we honoured 15 scholars and during the year we called for nominations and received┬аmore than 200. From these we selected┬а108 and announced the list on Gurupurnima. (┬аhttp://www.indictoday.com/category/announcements/) (┬аhttp://www.indictoday.com/announcements/grateful-to-gurus-2019/ )┬а

Subsequently we honoured in Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad on 5th we honoured 15 Gurus in Bangalore.┬а

Young Tejaswi was invited as the Chief Guest.┬аHe did the pada puja of all the Gurus, ( We are doing this in all our functions) did a shasthanga pranaam on the stage and gave an extraordinary speech that highlighted the importance of Gurus in our tradition. His speech was laced with devotion.┬аIt was an experience that was a unique combination of intellectual, cultural and spiritual.

Yes he is a politician. But this speech is about not about politics but respecting Guru┬аshishya parampara. Please do listen at your convenience.┬а

Regards

Hari┬а

Ajit Gargeshwari

Oct 7, 2019, 2:01:20тАпAM10/7/19
to рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдпрд╡рд┐рджреНрд╡рддреНрдкрд░рд┐рд╖рддреН
I┬а have immense admiration of the excellent work being done by the Indic┬а Academy. Thanks to the enlightened trustees and the director for have created such a wonderful platform. Sanskrit and India studies at large need such grand and well thought out initiatives.. Now the context is clear to me. Had I know the context earlier maybe I would┬а not have posted.
Yet I stick to my view the more we keep research and academics away from politics the better the academics thrives. Academics should always be independent of politics is my stand. Nothing in the speech did talk politics. I know the speaker spontaneously spoke as tribute to the great Guru Shisya Parmapara but highlighting┬а speeches of politicians serves no purpose on a scholarly mailing list it┬а only puts academics in shackles. Politicians should be eloquent speakers and should have knowledge on issues faced in various domain including education and its good to see young politicians have such knowledge. I wish the speeches of the Gurus honoured are posted that would be attribute to them and music to ears for listeners.
┬аAs I said earlier I join you in paying tributes to our acharyas and the acharya parampara. Guru Vachana Sada Vijiyate.
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
рди рдЬрд╛рдпрддреЗ рдореНрд░рд┐рдпрддреЗ рд╡рд╛ рдХрджрд╛рдЪрд┐рдиреНрдирд╛рдпрдВ рднреВрддреНрд╡рд╛ рднрд╡рд┐рддрд╛ рд╡рд╛ рди рднреВрдпрдГред
рдЕрдЬреЛ рдирд┐рддреНрдпрдГ рд╢рд╛рд╢реНрд╡рддреЛрд╜рдпрдВ рдкреБрд░рд╛рдгреЛ рди рд╣рдиреНрдпрддреЗ рд╣рдиреНрдпрдорд╛рдиреЗ рд╢рд░реАрд░реЗредред2.20редред

Bijoy Misra

Oct 7, 2019, 9:44:46тАпAM10/7/19
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
I agree with you. It will be a great step if we maintain India's open architecture than bind ourselves in cults and religions.
India produced the science of the arts.┬а Let the goal be to extend it and look further than create engineering.
Let Indic Academy continue to champion original research in the intricacy of the arts., we call humanities.
A view from distance.
BM┬а