वेदाङ्गानि - दर्शनानि च (Telugu) -- दशशान्तयः

Subrahmanyam Korada

Oct 6, 2021, 8:58:47 PM10/6/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
नमो विद्वद्भ्यः

Here are the lectures , in Telugu on all Vedangas and Darsanas , as well as Dasasantis recited by me during 2006 in Munganda (Munikhanda) Agraharam , the birthplace of Jagannathapanditaraja .
Forgive - I am a fast speaker - followed  rather द्रुतवृत्ति । Wish should have been in मध्यमावृत्ति ।

शुभम् भूयात्

Dr.Korada Subrahmanyam
Professor of Sanskrit (Retd)
299 Doyen , Serilingampally, Hyderabad 500 019
Ph:09866110741
Skype Id: Subrahmanyam Korada

Megh Kalyanasundaram

Oct 6, 2021, 10:48:38 PM10/6/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste महामहोपाध्याय Prof. Korada Subrahmanyam,

What a gift these 14 mp3 files are, especially for those who do follow Telugu (which I do not).

Gratitude.

🙏🙏🙏,
Megh

Ramesh Kn

Oct 8, 2021, 6:50:00 AM10/8/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Excellent, Mahamohopadhyaya Dr.Korada Subrahmanyam Garu
They are  a treasure..
Speed is normal only in my opinion.
Thanks a lot sir for sharing
Namaskarams