Fwd: Online Workshop in Advaita-Siddhi (jaḍatva-hetuvicāra, etc.)

Nagaraj Paturi

Jan 16, 2024, 9:28:14 AMJan 16
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jnanayajna Mandira, Dept of Sanskrit, RKMVERI <samskri...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 7:55 PM
Subject: Online Workshop in Advaita-Siddhi (jaḍatva-hetuvicāra, etc.)
To: Nagaraj_Paturi <nagara...@gmail.com>, <hod.sa...@gm.rkmvu.ac.in>

Respected Sir

Namaskars. An online Workshop in ‘Advaita-Siddhi’ has been organised by the Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Belur Math, from 23 Jan 2024, Tuesday.
  • Topic: Selected portions like jaḍatva-hetuvicāra in the first pariccheda
  • Resource Person: Dr.Pushkar Deopujari
  • Medium of lectures: Simple Sanskrit
  • Timings: 7 pm to 8 pm (Monday to Thursday every week until the end of February 2024)
  • Last Date for registration: 20 Jan 2024, Saturday
  • Registration fee: Rs.1000/- only
  • For details visit: https://sanskrit.rkmvu.ac.in/onl-wrkshp-advaita-siddhi-jan-feb-2024/
May we request you to kindly share this information in the BVP group.
Any further query / communication regarding these lectures should be sent to the following email ID only: workshop...@gmail.com

This mail is written as per the instructions of Revered Swami Japasiddhananda ji Maharaj, Head, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, RKMVERI.

Thank you, and namaskars.
Yours sincerely
Milan Malik

--
Staff, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
RKMVERI Deemed University, PO Belur Math

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.
Dean, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Jnanayajna Mandira, Dept of Sanskrit, RKMVERI

Jan 25, 2024, 1:44:20 AMJan 25
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Nagaraj_Paturi, hod.sa...@gm.rkmvu.ac.in
Respected scholars
Namaskars. We shared with you all, on 16 Jan 2024, about the online Workshop in ‘Advaita-Siddhi’ and the technical sessions started just yesterday.
Many more may be interested to join the wonderful lectures, and hence we have kept the registration portal open for the interested to join the workshop.
May we request you to kindly spread the word among those who may be eager to learn about the Advaita philosophy.
The details are as follows
    • Topic: Selected portions like jaḍatva-hetuvicāra in the first pariccheda
    • Resource Person: Dr.Pushkar Deopujari
    • Medium of lectures: Simple Sanskrit
    • Timings: 7 pm to 8 pm (Monday to Thursday every week until the end of February 2024)
    • Registration fee: Rs.1500/- only
    • Mode: Online through Zoom (The registered participants will be sent the link)
    • Recordings of the previous sessions will be shared with the registered participants within a week
    • E-certificate: Those who fulfill all the requirements like submission of assignments, and feedback form will be awarded an E-certificate
    • For further details visit: https://sanskrit.rkmvu.ac.in/onl-wrkshp-advaita-siddhi-jan-feb-2024/
    This mail is written as per the instructions of Revered Swami Japasiddhananda ji Maharaj, Head, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, RKMVERI.

    Thanking you with namaskars

    Nagaraj Paturi

    Jan 25, 2024, 1:44:36 AMJan 25
    to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad