Paribhasha Sangraha

Rishi Goswami

Jan 18, 2021, 12:10:39 AM1/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namo Haraye
Namo Vidvadbhyah

Does anyone have the Paribhasha Sangraha Commentary on Vedantana Paribhasha? It is by Panchanana Bhattacharya as given in the preface.

I did find another useful resource online which is Notes of Cochin King on this text. I have Arthadipika and Maniprabha with me. If there are any other useful commentaries please share.

V Subrahmanian

Jan 18, 2021, 12:51:49 AM1/18/21
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
This edition has the ShikhAmaNi apart from the Maniprabhaa:

image.png

Jagannatha S

Jan 18, 2021, 4:41:41 AM1/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

shankara

Jan 18, 2021, 5:04:50 AM1/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Rishiji,

Link to Vedanta Paribhasha Sangraha.

regards
shankara

Ananthanarayanan Vaidyanathan

Jan 18, 2021, 8:42:38 AM1/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:40 AM Rishi Goswami <gris...@gmail.com> wrote:

।श्रीकृष्णो रक्षतु।
|śrīkṛṣṇo rakṣatu|
Have a nice and happy day
with profound respect and warm regards
K V Ananthanarayanan
blog   http://kanfusion.blogspot.com/
त्यजन्तु बान्धवाः सर्वे निन्दन्तु गुरवो जनाःI
तदापि परमानन्दो गोविन्दो मम जीवनम्II
let all my relatives abandon me, let the great people insult me, still I am in supreme bliss since my life  is GOVINDA alone.
Iकृष्णात् परं किमपि तत्वं अहं न जाने"I
लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु।
lokāḥ samastāḥ sukhino bhavantu|

M V S Siva Prasad

Jan 18, 2021, 8:42:38 AM1/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Rishi ji

I have that commentary in pdf which is above 100mb in size.

I can send it in telegram if you want it. If you are interested please share your telegram number and id with me.

Otherwise the scholars like shankara sir may help you in finding the link of it.

Sorry for inconvenience if any.

Thank you.

Rishi Goswami

Jan 19, 2021, 3:23:30 AM1/19/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
im very thankful to all vidvadjanas for the help _/\_ and links.

Vidvan no on telegram/whatsapp is 7666932951.

Natosmi
dhanyavaadaah
Rishi