18 एकाक्षरकोष

Dhaval Patel

May 25, 2020, 12:05:20 PM5/25/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Scholars,
It gives me immense pleasure to present to you 18 ekaksharakoshas.

In my opinion, serial numbers 16 and 17 are of great importance.

I extend my heartfelt thanks to Mr. Manish Rajpara who has typed many of these works. Credits are in the metadata section in the same file.

1. Ekākṣaranāmamālikā of Viśvaśambhu
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharanamamalika_vishvashambhu/orig/ekaksharanamamalika.txt

2. Ekākṣaraśabdamālā of Haritālarājāmātyamādhava (Version 1)
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/tree/master/ekaksharashabdamala_madhava

3. Ekākṣaraśabdamālā of Haritālarājāmātyamādhava (Version 2)
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharashabdamala_haritalarajamatyamadhava/orig/ekaksharashabdamala.txt

4. Ekākṣaranāmamālā of Vararuci
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharanamamala_vararuchi/orig/ekaksharanamamala.txt

5. Ekākṣarakoṣa of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharakosha_agyata/orig/ekaksharakosha.txt

6. Ekākṣaranāmamālā of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharanamamala_agyata/orig/ekaksharanamamala.txt

7. Ekākṣarīmātṛkākoṣa of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharimatrikakosha_agyata/orig/ekaksharimatrikakosha.txt

8. Ajirādi-ekākṣaranāmamālā of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ajiradiekaksharanamamala_agyata/orig/ajiradiekaksharanamamala.txt

9. Natvādi-ekākṣaranāmamālā of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/natvadiekaksharanamamala_agyata/orig/natvadiekaksharanamamala.txt

10. Abhidhanadi-ekākṣaranāmamālā of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/abhidhanadiekaksharanamamala_agyata/orig/abhidhanadiekaksharanamamala.txt

11. Ekākṣarakoṣa of Paṇḍitamanohara
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharakosha_panditamanohara/orig/ekaksharakosha.txt

12. Ekākṣaranāmamālā of Kālidāsavyāsa
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharanamamala_kalidasavyasa/orig/ekaksharanamamala.txt

13. Ekākṣarakośamālā of Suśīlasūri
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharakoshamala_sushilasuri/orig/ekaksharakoshamala.txt

14. Ekākṣarakoṣābhidhāna of Bhāskarapaṇḍita
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharakoshabhidhana_bhaskarapandita/orig/ekaksharakoshabhidhana.txt

15. Ekākṣarakoṣa of Unknown Pandita
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharakosha_agyatapandita/orig/ekaksharakosha.txt

16. Sundaraikākṣarakoṣa of Rājasundaravijayasūri
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/sundaraikaksharakosha_rajasundaravijayasuri/orig/sundaraikaksharakosha.txt

17. Ekādisaṅkhyāsañjnākoṣa of Unknown author
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekadisankhyasangyakosha_agyata/orig/ekadisankhyasangyakosha.txt

18. Ekākṣarīnāmamālā of Kavi Ratanū vīrabhāṇa (In Rājasthānī language)
https://github.com/sanskrit-kosha/kosha/blob/master/ekaksharinamamala_ratanuvirabhana/orig/ekaksharinamamala.txt

--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Surat

Madhav Deshpande

May 25, 2020, 12:17:21 PM5/25/20
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad, Indology, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Patel,

     Thank you so much for making these rare resources available to scholars.  It is an admirable achievement.  Congratulations!

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]

K S Kannan

May 25, 2020, 12:43:51 PM5/25/20
to bvparishat
Great contribution!

--
Dr. K.S.Kannan  D.Litt.

​Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj Chair Professor, IIT-Madras.

Senior Fellow, ICSSR, New Delhi.

Academic Director, Swadeshi Indology.

Member, Academic Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthana.

Nominated Member, IIAS, Shimla.

Former Professor, CAHC, Jain University, Bangalore.

Former Director, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bangalore.

Former Head, Dept. of Sanskrit, The National Colleges, Bangalore.

Mārcis Gasūns

May 25, 2020, 4:04:10 PM5/25/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Congratulations!

On Monday, 25 May 2020 19:05:20 UTC+3, dhaval wrote:
It gives me immense pleasure to present to you 18 ekaksharakoshas.

Why should we have them, what practical use is there, Dhaval?

In my opinion, serial numbers 16 and 17 are of great importance.

Because... ?

M.

Dhaval Patel

May 25, 2020, 10:41:52 PM5/25/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcis,

On Tue, 26 May 2020, 01:34 Mārcis Gasūns, <gas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Monday, 25 May 2020 19:05:20 UTC+3, dhaval wrote:
It gives me immense pleasure to present to you 18 ekaksharakoshas.

Why should we have them, what practical use is there, Dhaval?

They are dictionaries. If anyone uses it or not can not be forecast now.

In my opinion, serial numbers 16 and 17 are of great importance.

Because... ?

Sr. no. 16 is the largest work on ekaksharakosha. This is published in 2018-19. The author says that he has perused all available ekaksharakoshas and has compiled this all encompassing work.

Sr. No. 17 enumerates the words used for 1, 2, 3 etc numbers in Sanskrit works.

M.

Jagannatha S

May 26, 2020, 1:30:58 AM5/26/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Respected Dhaval Varya
Heartfelt congratulations for this  achievement.
S.Jagannatha

Irene Galstian

May 26, 2020, 4:57:33 AM5/26/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Congratulations, Dr Patel! And thank you for helping all of us.

Irene

Mamata Dash

May 26, 2020, 12:02:09 PM5/26/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much   Irene Galstian,
It is really a feast for the vidvaans here in the group. In all the kosas the  letter क्ष has been taken as an independent letter and taken at the end of the Varnasamamnaya.

with regards
Mamata Dash

K S Kannan

May 26, 2020, 12:10:44 PM5/26/20
to bvparishat
In Tantric works,
a to kSha is taken to represent the whole.
"akArAdi-kShakArAnta
-varNa-jAta-kalevaram"

Nagaraj Paturi

May 26, 2020, 12:29:09 PM5/26/20
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
We are indebted to you for this Dr Dhaval Patel-ji.

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-Gurukula-University Centre , Indic Academy
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.