अभिधानचिन्तामणि स्वोपज्ञवृत्ति scan request

Dhaval Patel

Jun 5, 2020, 10:27:02 PM6/5/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Respected scholars,
If anyone of you has a good quality scan of the above mentioned book, kindly share it with me. The scans which I got from Digital library of india or archive.org are very poor quality scans. Anusvaras and visargas are all gone. Letters are barely legible.
I am more interested in the commentary part of it. I have the mUla text from other sources / commentaries.

--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Surat

shankara

Jun 5, 2020, 11:58:14 PM6/5/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Dhaval ji,

The following link has 2 different editions of Abhidhanachintamani with svopajna tika.

regards
shankara

Dhaval Patel

Jul 24, 2020, 2:48:02 PM7/24/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
If anyone has got the possibility of better scan, I am still in need of it.

ShrutBhavan श्रुतभवन

Jul 25, 2020, 7:34:05 AM7/25/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dhavalji,
Pranam..|
Attached herewith Abhadhanchintamani Namamala with swopagya tika.
Hope it will be useful for your work.
Thanks & Regards,
Shrutbhavan-Pune