One line Sanskrit sayings on greatness of Friendship

Venkatesh Murthy

Oct 18, 2021, 1:03:50 AM10/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste

Kindly give one line sayings praising greatness of Friendship or Friends from the literature. One example
राजद्वारे श्वशाने च यस्तिष्ठति स वान्धवः

--
Regards

-Venkatesh

shankara

Oct 18, 2021, 2:07:56 AM10/18/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Murthy ji,

There are around 50 suktis from classical Sanskrit literature on maitri in the book 'Sukti-sudha' published by Chinmaya International Foundation.

regards
shankara

Shoba Narayan

Oct 19, 2021, 12:40:11 AM10/19/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste Shankara Ji:
I wanted to buy this book but the link does not work.
I have written to this email to see if they will post it to me?

Do you know by chance if CM has a bookstore in Bangalore?
Thank you.

Venkatesh Murthy

Oct 19, 2021, 12:49:11 AM10/19/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Namaste

Thanks Shankara ji. I faced problems placing an order on the web site.

I found out easy way to order is through WhatsApp number 92077 11138

They will guide you to purchase.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh