The first ever commercial film in Sanskrit language titled " अहं ब्रह्मास्मि’ releasing on Aug 9th

pavan kumar

Jul 22, 2019, 2:25:59 PM7/22/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

R.Pavan Kumar,
TGT Sanskrit,
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls Kittur - 591115,
Bailhongal,
Dist: Belgaum,
Karnataka.India.
91-9177153123

Irene Galstian

Jul 22, 2019, 2:35:35 PM7/22/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
This is excellent news!
Let's see if the marketers had the good sense to supply subtitle
options in Sanskrit and as many Indian languages as they could manage.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/CAD4te-97gu6YrOr1mLPXAHw-sUMpGsm46Wb2ut%2BaVG4_CNLgoA%40mail.gmail.com.

V Subrahmanian

Jul 28, 2019, 1:57:38 PM7/28/19
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT
Here is a video of the launch function of the trailer.  This video is a treat to lovers of Sanskrit as we get to hear a lot of it, joyfully, reassuring that Sanskrit can be a very popular, comfortable, convenient lingua franca.

Aham Brahmasmi | Trailer Launch Ceremony | Constitution Club of India | Aazaad | Kamini Dube

वदतु संस्कृतम् |  सरलभाषा संस्कृतम् |

venkat veeraraghavan

Jul 29, 2019, 1:07:32 PM7/29/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Sorry to be a wet rag or a kill-joy,

Samskrita is a language with a lot of gAmbhIryam and most of the rasa of the language is one of gravitas. It is disconcerting to say the least to see commercial b/m/t -ollywood cinematic "mass" scenes /themes being reflected onscreen. And I am still trying to figure out the relevance of the title...

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 11:55 PM pavan kumar <pavansa...@gmail.com> wrote:

R.Pavan Kumar,
TGT Sanskrit,
Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls Kittur - 591115,
Bailhongal,
Dist: Belgaum,
Karnataka.India.
91-9177153123

Venkatesh Murthy

Jul 29, 2019, 1:42:05 PM7/29/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste

Too many Bollywood Masala scenes. It is not correct for a Sanskrit film.

Irene Galstian

Jul 29, 2019, 1:48:48 PM7/29/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
If anybody from the list goes to see the film when it opens on the
9th, please post reviews and impressions. The trailer may not reflect
Aazaad's full vision, plus it's a new idea and there could be bits
that came out well and bumpy bits.

Irene

On 7/29/19, Venkatesh Murthy <vmur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Namaste
>
> Too many Bollywood Masala scenes. It is not correct for a Sanskrit film.
>
> On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 10:37:32 PM UTC+5:30, venkat veeraraghavan
> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to be a wet rag or a kill-joy,
>>
>> Samskrita is a language with a lot of gAmbhIryam and most of the rasa of
>> the language is one of gravitas. It is disconcerting to say the least to
>> see commercial b/m/t -ollywood cinematic "mass" scenes /themes being
>> reflected onscreen. And I am still trying to figure out the relevance of
>> the title...
>>

>> On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 11:27:38 PM UTC+5:30, V Subrahmanian wrote:
>>>
>>> Here is a video of the launch function of the trailer. This video is a
>>> treat to lovers of Sanskrit as we get to hear a lot of it, joyfully,
>>> reassuring that Sanskrit can be a very popular, comfortable, convenient
>>> *lingua
>>> franca.*
>>>
>>> Aham Brahmasmi | Trailer Launch Ceremony | Constitution Club of India |
>>> Aazaad | Kamini Dube
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewl0CyWcpOU&feature=youtu.be
>>>
>>> वदतु संस्कृतम् | सरलभाषा संस्कृतम् |

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bvparishat/ef3cd5cf-103a-4970-a1fe-109466636532%40googlegroups.com.

Harshit Mishra

Jul 29, 2019, 11:27:08 PM7/29/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
The fist line stating vaishvikchalchitretahaase, the spelling of the pada vaishvik is incorrect. .