Kaivalyanavanītam of Śańkukavi

Sundareswaran N.K

Feb 27, 2021, 3:08:41 AM2/27/21
to bvparishat
Dear list,
My book Kaivalyanavanītam of Śańkukavi was released yesterday.

Here are the details regarding the book :

Publisher : Publication Division,
University of Calicut.
Size: Crown size - 262 pages
Price: Rs 250/-
ISBN : 978-81-947380-3-9

Prof. K. N. Neelakanthan (Former Director,  Adyar Library & Research Centre, Chennai), Prof. R. Mani Dravid Shastri ji, and Prof. Diwakar Acharya (University of Oxford) spoke on the book.

For the benefit of those who are interested to get more details, I am attaching herewith the "Introduction" to my edition.
nks

Sundareswaran N.K

Feb 27, 2021, 3:10:09 AM2/27/21
to bvparishat
Here are the attachments:

KAIVALYANAVANĪTAM.pdf
20210227_132501.jpg

ramani thozhiyur

Feb 27, 2021, 5:17:16 AM2/27/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com

Dear sir, I will  read the introduction . thanks a lot . ramani

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Madhav Deshpande

Feb 27, 2021, 8:53:11 AM2/27/21
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Hearty Congratulations.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]

Janakisharan Acharya

Mar 10, 2021, 2:30:46 AM3/10/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Hearty congratulation Prof. Sundareswaran N.K Ji  for this commendable work. I would definately love to read this book.

Regards

Sundareswaran N.K

Mar 10, 2021, 3:50:53 AM3/10/21
to bvparishat
Thank you, Dr. Acharya.

Sundareswaran N.K.

Apr 30, 2021, 4:10:23 AM4/30/21
to bvparishat
Kindly mail your postal address so that I can send the book.
nks

yogini vyas

May 2, 2021, 7:02:10 AM5/2/21
to bvparishat