Shankara bhashyam sessions by Acharya Korada Subrahmanyam mahodaya

Sumithra Veeraraghavan

Jan 20, 2021, 9:47:01 PM1/20/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
नमो विद्वद्भ्यः

Acharya Korada Subrahmanyam mahodaya has consented to teach Brahma Sutra Shankara Bhashyam upon request.

Those who are really interested and committed to learn, please email me personally.

The class will commence on Feb 8 at 7.00 pm IST. Weekly twice (Mondays & Wednesdays 7 pm to 8pm IST)
--
Thanks & Regards
Sumithra Veeraraghavan

Krishna Kashyap

Jan 20, 2021, 9:53:53 PM1/20/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for even suggesting this topic. I am wondering who requested this topic. I am interested for sure.

Best Regards,

Krishna Kashyap

Sumithra Veeraraghavan

Jan 20, 2021, 11:49:35 PM1/20/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sure. Will keep you posted on the same. Lava Sharma suggested the topic 😁