sAmaveda books published by स्वाध्यायमण्डल

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Sep 17, 2021, 11:53:53 AM9/17/21
to swadh...@gmail.com, Hindu-vidyA हिन्दुविद्या, bhAratIya-vidvat-pariShad भारतीय-विद्वत्परिषद्
When reading the classic preface to sAmavedasaMhitA, I noticed the below प्रतिज्ञाs made by (90 year old?) shrIpada sAtvaLekar in 1956 -

तानि तु सर्वाण्येव यथाक्रमं ग्रामारण्योहोह्येषु प्रकरणेषु सस्वरम् एव मुद्रापयिष्यन्ते ।
सर्वाण्येतानि गानानि सविस्तरेण गानग्रन्थेषु मुद्रापयिष्यन्तेऽस्माभिः ।
सर्वेऽप्येते (ब्राह्मण)ग्रन्था यथाकालं मुद्रापयिष्यन्ते ।
I was wondering if these fine ambitions were ever met?

Further, there was an entire section on "वेदादि-धर्मग्रन्थानां अल्पमूल्येन वितरणम्". I was wondering if there were any plans by the svAdhyAyamaNDala to pursue those noble goals by publishing free copies of their works on the internet (eg. by uploading to archive.org).

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Dr. T. MAHENDAR

Sep 18, 2021, 2:29:09 AM9/18/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
स्वाध्यायमण्डलीतः प्रकाशिताः बहवः ग्रन्थाः अत्र लभ्यन्ते -

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Sep 19, 2021, 6:02:23 PM9/19/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
The epustakalaya website has done good work by listing works in proper way.
Although most(all?) books are hosted by archive.org and they link to the same, but the work to present them in a far easier way is useful for those who fail to find books on archive.org with inbuilt search tools. archive.org listing and tools are not so good. They sometimes miss the book if you have searched a  part of name or capitalized, etc.