Book on Bhakti and Bhakti Yoga

Vishal Agarwal

Aug 27, 2023, 11:26:13 PM8/27/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dear List Members,

Below is the link to my downloadable book on Bhakti and Bhakti Yoga - the beautiful path of serving and loving the Divine.

After a few theoretical sections, follows the framework of this path to Moksha, including 100s of narratives from the lives of Bhaktas, Sants and Rishis that have continued to inspire and stir the hearts of lay Hindus like me for 1000s of years.

||Hari Om Tat Sat ||

Vishal

Nagaraj Paturi

Aug 27, 2023, 11:39:33 PM8/27/23
to Bharatiya Vidvat parishad
Congratulations and thanks, Sri Vishal ji.

As always, you added a very useful and halpful work necessary for these times.

Aravinda Rao

Aug 28, 2023, 7:04:11 AM8/28/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful text as usual, Vishal ji,
Your gesture of circulating it freely in the spirit of karma yoga is commendable. You may please inform whether your books (including the earlier ones) are printed and if so, how one can buy them. They have to be available with all young parents.
Regards,
Aravinda Rao