A course on Bhagavatpāda's Śivānandalaharī is offered by Prof.K Ramasubramanian

Visto 35 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Buddhodev Ghosh

no leída,
27 sept 2022, 11:50:5827/9/22
a भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namonamah,

A course on Bhagavatpāda's Śivānandalaharī is offered by Prof.K Ramasubramanian (IIT Bombay) on Thursdays and Saturdays of every week between 5:30 and 6:30 PM IST. The classes are scheduled to start coming Thursday 28-Sep-2022 at 5:30 PM IST.

The course shall be offered on Zoom and there is a limitation of 100 live participants. Recordings of the classes will later be made available on the Advaita Academy channel.

Earlier participants of the Vedantamuktavali course need not register to get the course information. New learners, who would like to join the course, are welcome to register at: https://www.kramasubramanian.com/live

To the learners who register for the course (and to Vedantamuktavali course participants), the Zoom link and other course details will be shared via mail on 28th September. There are no course fees involved. Out of reverence to our Ācārya and to our tradition, participants are requested to keep the cameras open and participate in the sessions.

Attaching an image for those who wish to circulate as well.

Dhanyavad.

Prof K Ramasubramanian - Sivanandalahari.png
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos