MB-Pages-Tirupati

R. N. iyengar

Apr 4, 2021, 12:06:26 AM4/4/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Does any one know when the RSVP Mahabharata web site will be set right.

For nearly the last 2 weeks the following error is shown

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
Port 80

RNI

Sreedhar Chintalapaty

Apr 21, 2021, 11:10:04 PM4/21/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

It appears that they changed their domain name.

Best Regards,
Sreedhar

Gowtham R

Apr 22, 2021, 6:25:26 AM4/22/21
to BVP Group
Namaste Sreedhar Ji,

Here, we can only get a very brief introduction to the project. Is there a page or website to know more about the Mahabharata project by NSU?

Thank you.

Warm regards,
Gowtham

--
Gowtham R
Research Coordinator

R. N. iyengar

Apr 22, 2021, 11:10:47 AM4/22/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
I am searching for the equivalent of the previous

This had versatile word search option. I am looking for that user friendly site.

RNI

Sreedhar Chintalapaty

Apr 22, 2021, 11:27:31 PM4/22/21
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Iyengar Sir,

As an unrelated outsider to NSU, I can only imagine that they have yet to migrate the mahAbharata section to the new site. https://www.archive.org's Wayback Machine has archived snapshots of it, but it works only for static content, not search and other dynamically generated content.

Nevertheless, for what it's worth, the latest snapshot, dated January 28th, 2020, is accessible at https://web.archive.org/web/20200128054613/http://www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in/mahabharatha/menu.html

Gowtham-ji, I hope the archived snapshot helps.

Best Regards,
Sreedhar

R. N. iyengar

Apr 23, 2021, 1:06:42 AM4/23/21
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्

Gowtham R

Apr 23, 2021, 1:28:16 PM4/23/21
to BVP Group
Thank you, Sreedhar Ji. Waiting for the updated site.

Iyengar Sir, if you are searching for a Mahabharata search engine, you can visit the MAHE Mahabharata search engine at http://mahabharata.manipal.edu/#/search.

Warm regards,
Gowtham