Back Issues of Purana Bulletin published by All India Kashiraj Trust, Varanasi from 1960-2010

shankara

Oct 8, 2023, 2:37:10 AM10/8/23
to BHARATIYA VIDVAT PARISHAT
Namonamah!

Came across the back issues of the Purana Bulletin published by All India Kashiraj Trust, Varanasi from 1960-2010, at the following link.

'The Purana Bulletin' is well-known for the scholarly and critical articles on the Puranas by reputed scholars, published in it.

regards
shankara

Nagaraj Paturi

Oct 8, 2023, 3:02:22 AM10/8/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Shankara ji for sharing this treasure.

Some of the  pdf links are not working properly for me.

Most are easily and very quickly downloadable.

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Senior Director, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
BoS Rashtram School of Public Leadership
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Studies in Public Leadership
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
FLAME School of Communication and FLAME School of  Liberal Education,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Narayan Prasad

Oct 10, 2023, 9:15:58 AM10/10/23
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Size (in terms of MB) of each file should preferably be mentioned.
Regards
Narayan Prasad

shankara

Oct 10, 2023, 11:21:24 AM10/10/23
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Paturiji,

I checked the download links just now. All links are working. In case you are unable to download any of the files, please let me know. Total number of PDF files is 84.

regards
shankara

Hemant Dave

Oct 16, 2023, 3:27:10 AM10/16/23