Request for lexica - 4

Dhaval Patel

Mar 14, 2020, 11:32:55 AM3/14/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, indo...@list.indology.info
Respected Scholars,
The following lexica have been mentioned in Vogel.
If any one of you can help me locate some of these works, I would be obliged.
I understand that some of these may be just manuscripts, never printed.
But I have not been conclusively able to rule out their publication, nor have been able to access them.

1. कोशावतंस राघवकवि (Poona,S. A. Khandekar, 1945, 234 pp.)
2. वर्णदेशना पुरुषोत्तमदेव
3. नामसङ्ग्रहमाला अप्पय्य दीक्षित
4. पर्यायपदमञ्जरी हंवीरमिश्र
5. शब्दार्थसङ्ग्रह साहजी
6. अव्ययार्णव जयदत्त कविराज
7. शब्दभेदप्रकाश भट्टोजी दीक्षित
8. द्विरूपध्वनिसङ्ग्रह भरतमल्लिक/भरतसेन
9. वैnभाषिककोष कृष्णकवि
10. ऊष्मविवेक गदसिंह
11. नानार्थशब्दरत्न कालिदास
12. तरला (नानार्थशब्दरत्नव्याख्या) निचुल कवि

--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Surat

Siddharth Wakankar

Mar 14, 2020, 9:19:06 PM3/14/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
I think,the first will be available in the Deccan College, Pune or in BORI or Anandashram.

Prof. Siddharth Y Wakankar.
Vadodara.9427339942.

shankara

Mar 14, 2020, 11:25:45 PM3/14/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, indo...@list.indology.info
Dhaval ji,

8. द्विरूपध्वनिसङ्ग्रह भरतमल्लिक/भरतसेन was published in Annals of BORi in 1964. Link is given below.

regards
shankara

shankara

Mar 15, 2020, 8:38:26 AM3/15/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, indo...@list.indology.info
Namaste,

Nanarthasabdaratna attributed to Kalidasa is there in S.C. Banerji's Kalidasa Apocrypha, page 217.

regards
shankara

shankara

Mar 15, 2020, 8:50:33 AM3/15/20
to 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

Tarala commentary of Nichulakavi on Nanarthasabdaratnakosa has been critically edited by Virupaksha Jaddipal. Publication details given below.

Jaddipal, Virupaksha (ed.), Nanarthasabdaratna of Kalidasa, with the Commentary of Niculakavi, Amar Granth Publications, Delhi, 2008.

regards
shankara

shankara

Mar 16, 2020, 11:43:04 AM3/16/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, indo...@list.indology.info
Namaste,

6. अव्ययार्णव जयदत्त कविराज has been edited by Dr. Wakankar in 'Literary Gems from Sanskrit Literature, A Study of Rare Manuscripts', page 127 onwards.

regards
shankara

Sudip Halder

Mar 24, 2020, 6:22:26 AM3/24/20
to bvparishat
Dhaval ji,
please find the attached doc.
regards,
Sudip Haldar

avyayarnava.pdf

Mamata Dash

Mar 27, 2020, 8:30:32 AM3/27/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sudip.
I was thinking, but the book is with Prof. K.V. Sarma Foundation, and now our library is closed. So could not send a copy.
Thank you