Srimad Bhagavatam Recitation in Pen Drive

shankara

Oct 23, 2019, 3:18:32 AM10/23/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

Recitation of complete Srimad Bhagavata Purana by Brahmasree Narayana Moorthy, Rigveda Salakshana Ghanapathi, will be released in January 2020. Details in the link given below.

regards
shankara

Gudsoorkar A G

Oct 23, 2019, 11:17:33 PM10/23/19
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Very good news for me Sri Shankara. I am trying to recite as much as possible.   Srimad Bhagavatam is difficult to recite and more so to understand. Thank you very much indeed !!

How to retrieve it after Jan’20?
-Ashok Gudsoorkar

Sent from my iPhone

shankara

Oct 23, 2019, 11:23:36 PM10/23/19
to 'Gudsoorkar A G' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

Plesae click on the link given in my post, for purchasing the Bhagavata audio in pen-drive.

regards
shankara

Gudsoorkar A G

May 10, 2020, 7:49:05 AM5/10/20