Madhusudan saraswati 'vedanta ratna rakshan'

Prof.Nakulsinh Gohil 'भद्रेय'

Nov 29, 2019, 12:30:17 PM11/29/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namate to all Vidvajjana

I need vedantacharya madhuaudan sarasvati's Life and work and related book and his advait ratna rakshan granth with hindi description.

Nakulsinh Gohil 'Bhadrey'

Karanavati ( Ahmedabad )

Gujarat.

(M)99714444055

shankara

Nov 29, 2019, 1:26:27 PM11/29/19
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Namaste,

Nirnayasagar edition of Advaitaratnarakashanam is available online at the link given below. I have not come across any translation of this text.

Giving below links to 2 books on Life, work and philosophy of Madhusudanasarasvati.

regards
shankara

Nakulsinh Gohil

Dec 14, 2019, 7:54:48 AM12/14/19