Tikasarvasva kanda 2 varga 1-3

Dhaval Patel

Jun 4, 2020, 7:39:08 AM6/4/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Respected scholars,
If anyone of you is aware about a PDF scan of the following work, or is willing to scan it afresh for me, I would appreciate it.

Trivandrum Sanskrit Series XLIII
Amarakosha with Amarakoshodghatana and Tikasarvasva.

I am aware about the following archive.org file, but it is not amenable to OCRing.

A separate scan if any exists would be helpful.
--
Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S
Collector and District Magistrate, Surat

shankara

Jun 4, 2020, 7:54:22 AM6/4/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Dhaval ji,

You did not give the archive link.

regards
shankara

Dhaval Patel

Jun 4, 2020, 8:04:13 AM6/4/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology

shankara

Jun 4, 2020, 8:17:10 AM6/4/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com, Indology
Dhaval ji,

There is an alternate scan at the following link. But, scan quality is more or less the same.

regards
shankara

Siddharth Wakankar

Jun 4, 2020, 1:18:59 PM6/4/20
to bvpar...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Dhavalbhai,

You can download the entire T.S. Series.Someone did it for me some years back for some texts .

Best of luck.

Prof. Siddharth Y Wakankar.
Vadodara .9427339942.