Introduction to the new treatise of Advaita Vedanta with the critical edition.

kulkarn...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2020, 12:31:53 AM12/20/20
to भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Respected scholars,
Recently, I was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy for the research titled as "A CRITICAL STUDY OF VEDĀNTASIDDHĀNTACANDRIKĀ WITH UDGĀRA". I have critically edited the text with the commentary along with the translation and sufficient notes. You can have an overview of the research work by reading the attached pdf of the abstract.
I am planning to publish the thesis in the next year.
Before that I am interested in briefly introducing the treatise. Thus, I have formed a 'Whatsapp group whose link is - Vedāntasiddhāntacandrikodgāra. Herein, I will weekly introduce the treatise. You are keenly requested to join the group by giving suggestions, asking questions, etc.
You are warmly welcome in the group with your valuable opinions.

Yours sincerely,
Rohan Achyut Kulkarni,
Research Assistant,
BORI, Pune