Plant ID photos Ian Hislop take#2

Rosalind Muller

Jun 22, 2021, 3:04:45 AM6/22/21
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Oops
Photos didn't attach to previous email.
Cheers
IanImage
Image

Last photo 4 shows leaf undersurface

Bill McDonald

Jun 22, 2021, 4:24:54 AM6/22/21
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Alectryon connatus.

Cheers Ian,

Bill McDonald

Rosalind Muller

Jun 22, 2021, 6:34:46 PM6/22/21
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill
Thank you. I need to brush up on my keying out skills. There is quite some interest locally in better understanding andmanaging the local scrub patches and roadside veg.
Watch this space. Brisrain; what a great group ! I wonder if any members would like to visit some properties in the Boonah area later this year and perhaps meet the new Land for Wildlife officer in Scenic Rim Regional Council.
Cheers
Ian Hislop

Jun 23, 2021, 5:27:00 AM6/23/21
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian

I think there could indeed be interest in visiting the Boonah area later in the year and meet the Scenic Rim LFW officer.

I have created a separate email group for BRAIN social activities (brisrain_social) as most people on the BRAIN list don't attend activities so I thought a subgroup would be more appropriate. Anyone can let me know if they want to be included and I'll add them to the list.

I'll email you separately to set something up.

Kind regards,

Marina

Maggie Magafakis

Jun 23, 2021, 6:54:21 PM6/23/21
to BRAIN
Hi Marina I'd like to be added to the activities list as I've been threatening to attend some of them for ages and ages.
Thanks

Maggie Magafakis
0413973011

Kenneth McClymont

Jun 24, 2021, 4:36:28 AM6/24/21
to bris...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marina

Hope you’re going well.  I’d be interested in being on the list

Thanks

Kenneth