Mortar Users

Suhas Devmane

Mar 4, 2022, 10:23:38 AM3/4/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hello all of you. Please let me know if someone using Mortar flatform. I am expecting someone who is working with mortar and sharing knowledge with me. please reply if you are using it.

Thanks
Regards, Suhas D

Gabe Fierro

Apr 1, 2022, 4:51:14 PM4/1/22
to Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
Hi Suhas:

I am using (and developing, when I have time) the Mortar platform. You are welcome to ask questions either here or file issues on the https://github.com/gtfierro/mortar repository

Best,
Gabe

Suhas Devmane

Apr 1, 2022, 4:52:42 PM4/1/22
to Gabe Fierro, Brick User Forum (Unified Building Metadata Schema)
thanks Gabe. Really appreciate. ill check it out. cheers!

Thanks & Regards.

Suhas Devmane
Comp Science and inform,
Cardiff University, Cardiff.