Exponer replacement temp probe

Andrey Sychev

Mar 12, 2022, 12:21:21 AM3/12/22
to via Brewtus
Found that native Expobar temperature probe on Amazon. Does that look like something that would work on Brewtus 2?

EXPOBAR 60100076 The temperature probe TEMPERATURE PROBE 1/4"M

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QKZB66L/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_i_6M3SPDNKKTRZ17JAXXFK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone

Herman Dickens

Mar 12, 2022, 10:16:20 AM3/12/22
to bre...@googlegroups.com
It should work but I've never tried one.

Herman

Rob

Mar 12, 2022, 7:22:14 PM3/12/22
to Brewtus
Looks like maybe but the connector on the end wouldn't be right for mine, I needed bare wires.  Whole Latte Love's website says that part number is for the PID version.

Andrey Sychev

Mar 12, 2022, 9:06:15 PM3/12/22
to bre...@googlegroups.com
True, in fact they don’t list a probe for AKO controller at all. I reached out to their support but so far they have been less than helpful. Meanwhile I ordered a thermometer that screws into the brew head to monitor temperature at the puck.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2022, at 7:53 PM, Rob <krob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks like maybe but the connector on the end wouldn't be right for mine, I needed bare wires.  Whole Latte Love's website says that part number is for the PID version.

Andrey Sychev

Mar 12, 2022, 9:19:29 PM3/12/22
to 'Andrey Sychev' via Brewtus
Basically WLL latest recommendation is upgrading to PID or replace the relay now and upgrade to PID when it’s in stock. What’s been the consensus on PID upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone