Magnet position

Andrey Sychev

Jan 25, 2022, 1:16:49 AM1/25/22
to bre...@googlegroups.com
I removed the steel divider section to get access to the boilers from the top and never noticed position of the magnet- is this where it’s supposed to be installed? I guess I don’t really understand how it’s supposed to hold something so correct placement is a problem. Thanks.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Enders13

Jan 25, 2022, 8:36:36 AM1/25/22
to Brewtus
I think it's the magnet that sits on tip of your brew boiler circled in this image. mine's just sat there but was originally zip tied in place till it went brittle.

Andrey Sychev

Jan 25, 2022, 12:42:43 PM1/25/22
to bre...@googlegroups.com
Interesting deign decision. Thanks for the photo.

Sent from my iPhone