Superhuman Speed Training

Message has been deleted

fruitsnackattack

Jun 3, 2019, 2:31:58 PM6/3/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Bump

Fredo Corleone

Jun 16, 2019, 3:30:55 PM6/16/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I'm following a similar daily routine. Pairing BT with juggling seems a winning strategy to sharpen the brain. Other than that I would suggest to read a lot of books and study something new everyday. Physical activity also helps improving cognition.

Il giorno giovedì 23 maggio 2019 12:55:49 UTC+2, fruitsnackattack ha scritto:
After years of researched I've compiled a  no nonsense routine that will give you a super humanly fast high speed brain. If you follow this regime your mind will simply operate on a whole another level, you'll have matrix reflexes, be able to process large chunks of information in seconds, laser focus, sharp as shit wit, and a crisp vivid memory beyond what you thought possible. If you're shit at your job, following this will probably make you a top performer. No magic, just hard work.
Here's the routine:
1.  Dual N Back software (20 minutes) Quick to learn,  Get good at it and work your way up 20 level Quad N Back.
2. Juggling (15 minutes) - Work your way up to being able to juggle 4 balls in each hand.
3. Coin catch (15 minutes) - An old boxing training method, get to the point were you can toss 5 in the air and catch them before they get below your waist.
4.Dodging balls/punches  ( 15 minutes) - Draw a 5 feet circle around yourself and try not leave it while dodging. The point is rely as little on footwork and strategy as possible while emphasizing instinct, reflex, and, will as much as possible. When you get good enough...do it blindfolded.
5. Meditation/prayer (20 minutes) - it can be any sort of meditation. Present awareness meditation would probably be most ideal
6. Mental Multiplication (20 minutes) - start with DOUBLE DIGITS, be relaxed and focus. This part is very difficult which is also build mental toughness and as well as mathematic and concentration ability

Lastly, watch Bioneers video spider sense and and apply  his tips/execises into your life.
https://youtu.be/62LtTSZqS28

Routine/progressions: you dont have to do all the exercises in one day. You can do 3-4 one day and then 3-4 the other day. As you get better feel free to extend the time spent practicing each exercises to an hour each.

Diet/Nutrition: I highly reccomend Matcha Tea. Look b-compxes, gaba, omega 3s, and other notable brain boosters.

There you have it, no gimmicks. it's rather simple but persistence dedication hardworking you can achieve superhuman celerity and concentration.

fruitsnackattack

Jul 4, 2019, 9:33:15 AM7/4/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
It will improve your cognition, but the goal here is to reach a state where your mind is constantly functioning at super speed, a 24/7 flow state. After a while a few years of this, youd be able to

-Being able to snag flies out of the air, casually.
- memorizing entire pages after a few seconds of reading.
- be able to visualize things in your minds eye quite vividly
- insane concentration
-Lucid Dreaming (Highly likely)
-walk into a room and process all visual/audio details instantly.
-(possibly) slow time by consciously speeding up your mental faculties through sheer concentration.
-be naturally talented at skills that require fast paced dexterity, concentration, and reflexes.
-Sharpened Pre natural instincts and short term precognition.
-improved mathematical ability
-matrix reflexes
- Enhanced crisp awareness of your environment through inproved peripheal vision/meditation.

And even more, I'd expect.

Moon Kyu Seong

Jul 7, 2019, 9:48:49 AM7/7/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Have you tried experimenting with only position & image n-back? Why does everyone think dual n-back is superior to position & image n-back? I feel like the former is more like multitasking, and that the latter is also more practical in terms of practicing skills that we actually use on a daily basis(locations of symbols & shapes of symbols in our visuospatial scratchpad).

Joey Mabil

Jul 10, 2019, 5:15:36 PM7/10/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Is the above the results you achieved?

fruitsnackattack

Jul 11, 2019, 11:33:31 PM7/11/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Quad n back is more effective than both due to the audio and extra visuals.

fruitsnackattack

Jul 11, 2019, 11:36:23 PM7/11/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
No, I dont practice this. I dont need to prove it either, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together and see that anyone who achieved high levels on all these simultaneously would have an irrefutably high speed powerful mind.

Fredo Corleone

Jul 14, 2019, 10:14:47 AM7/14/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
LOL

fruitsnackattack

Jul 14, 2019, 4:10:35 PM7/14/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Just do it, and see it for yourself

Joey Mabil

Jul 14, 2019, 4:25:52 PM7/14/19
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be willing to do it for a few months then. Let us see.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 1:10 PM fruitsnackattack <ultimatevisu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just do it, and see it for yourself

Message has been deleted

fruitsnackattack

Jul 16, 2019, 2:21:26 AM7/16/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Great, just remember to be consistent with the all exercises. If you cant find a dodging partner than do lomanchenkos mind exercises or the methods in the bioneer video. No cheating or tricks on the mental math/Dnb either, You need to practice all these diverse methods to attain a cumulative effect and a high speed mind in general.

If you want, can do 3 different exercises one day then 3 others the next.

Kulagin

Oct 30, 2019, 1:48:19 AM10/30/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Routine/progressions: you dont have to do all the exercises in one day. You can do 3-4 one day and then 3-4 the other day. As you get better feel free to extend the time spent practicing each exercises to an hour each.
Are you mad? What kind of day do you have so you can practice even 2 of those for 1 hour each a day? You can dedicate hours to this routine like that only if you don't have school, job or a family to take care. And even then it isn't worth it, if you have some other goal, like to study something.
Wake up, bathroom, breakfast. Stretch out for 5 minutes, then do physical exercises(that actually stress your body, like bodybuilding exercises - dead lift, push-ups, pull-ups, dumbbell curls, etc) for 15-20 minutes, but your body have to be stressed at the end. Then brain exercise like this Dual-N-Back for 15 minutes. This should be enough to prepare you for a job, school or just day in general.
Message has been deleted

fruitsnackattack

Oct 31, 2019, 10:54:12 AM10/31/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Be creative then, you just need to do as much as you need to maintain and improve the skill. Fuck your weak sauce routine.

Kulagin

Oct 31, 2019, 11:04:52 AM10/31/19
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 4:54:12 PM UTC+2, fruitsnackattack wrote:
Be creative then, you just need to do as much as you need to maintain and improve the skill. Fuck your weak sauce routine.

Nice message delete. All he could say is "No, fuck off":

Routine/progressions: you dont have to do all the exercises in one day. You can do 3-4 one day and then 3-4 the other day. As you get better feel free to extend the time spent practicing each exercises to an hour each.

> imagine doing 3 of these every day for 1 hour each. -3 hours of your life every day on juggling, dodging balls and coin catches. kek.

This is such a meme to recommend to do this kind of bullshit for 3-4 hours a day. Get a job, kid. It's pretty obvious that anyone who have something to do in their life(school, job, hobby, family to take care for, etc), can't juggle, catch coins and dodge balls for 3 hours every day.

fruitsnackattack

Oct 31, 2019, 12:23:18 PM10/31/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You can train 15 minute increments for 3-4 exercises for an hour a day and still get good results, doing each for an hour who have the time/dedication. If you want to achieve something, then you have to make sacrifices, especially when that goal is to become super human.

I shouldnt have to explain this shit, if you're serious you'll find a way to make it work and make time for it instead of whining like a mediocre chump. I've given you the tools to only, now either apply my free advice and become a total badass so I can live vicariously through you or kiss my ass, chump. Choice is yours.

TranquiLogic

Nov 6, 2019, 5:00:33 PM11/6/19
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
You really push yourself fruitsnackattack. You sound like you are aiming for Tesla level intelligence and I wonder if you have achieved any of it. Has your visualization ability improved? Can you do things now that you couldn't do or did poorly before? What type of nback exercise did you start out playing? What level were you on? What kind of nback do you do now and what level are you on? Also with the mental multiplication, is the goal to see the whole problem in your head the whole time. I might be able to do a double digit multiplication problem in my head without fully visualizing it all at the same time. I don't know if I would be able to see it in my mind's eye clearly like if it was right in front of me. My mind's eye is pretty weak. I don't sleep well and this might be why my long term memory and mind's eye is weak. Maybe nbacking would strengthen my mind's eye though.

fruitsnackattack

Nov 6, 2019, 9:17:51 PM11/6/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks but No, I have done a fucking thing because i'm a fucking christian that fucking fears a god that doesn't fucking talk to me. If I did, I'd show you. I'd show you all. Despite my faith, I'm stubborn so I posted these methods so people could do these for me and I could live vicariously through their sins and wickedness. I could become powerful, but that is not the way of god.

Dnb is as stated, For now i advise working up to Quad 10 back or 3D n back. With the mental multiplication, You're trying to multiply the digits as fast as possible with as much visual clarity as possible. Discard that mindset that your mindset is weak, You can ALWAYS improve, your mind is malleable to an unknown degree. If there's something you truly want and are passionate, do not accept your faliures or mediocrity. Do not acknowledge your faliures and mediocrities as permanent truth. Stay stubborn despite the odds no matter how impossible the odds may seem. Your minds eye may suck now but it can become greater than you could imagine. Get up push the wall next to you right now, It's absolutely impossible to do that. But don't let that stop you. Do you want to push that wall down? Then do it. Don't accept doubt. There's always a way.

Mael OhSavhan

Dec 12, 2019, 10:18:46 PM12/12/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Anon, you seem autistic. I see you shilling this stuff on the archives. You say that this will improve our cognition to superhuman levels yet you don't even practice what you preach. How are we meant to know if this stuff works? I am curious about what you have posted but your autism makes me think that this won't do much good for me if I want superhuman levels of reflexes and whatnot.

Matthew Barry

Dec 13, 2019, 1:13:46 AM12/13/19
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
How toxic is this google group?

Can you all simmer down and behave?

Aka stop calling people autistic and stop having little public spats

fruitsnackattack

Dec 15, 2019, 6:11:01 AM12/15/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Already told you guys why. Fear of hell. Fear of vivid memory.

Rather be autistic than a boring fucking normie.

Either my practice my program and drastically improve your life or dont. I dont give a damm yo.

Superman

Dec 17, 2019, 11:06:44 AM12/17/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Sorry to interject, but how in the world would a fear of hell get in the way of you practicing this? Fear of vivid memory? wtf?

"Thanks but No, I have done a fucking thing because i'm a fucking christian that fucking fears a god that doesn't fucking talk to me. If I did, I'd show you. I'd show you all. Despite my faith, I'm stubborn so I posted these methods so people could do these for me and I could live vicariously through their sins and wickedness. I could become powerful, but that is not the way of god. "

What in tarnation are you saying? How exactly is this sinful or whatever you're trying to insinuate?

Francisco Matos

Dec 18, 2019, 12:28:36 PM12/18/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I think he was joking xD. But nowadays I don't know anymore.

Kind Regards

fruitsnackattack

Dec 19, 2019, 3:44:46 AM12/19/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Because if i take to an extreme levels it will give me psychic powers and expose me to fallen angels and demons in the astral plane who will be drawn to be advanced brainwaves. Also god commands that we not have any idols, if practice this to an extreme level that means i'm idolizing human potential which is going to piss him off.

I try not to sin, so instead I want you guys to sin for me so I can live through vicariously then repent for my wickedness after I have my dophamine fix.

I saw a gorey picture on the internet which traumatized me for weaks. If i practice this, it will boost my visual memory, so if i see a gorey picture with enhanced brainpower then i'll never be able to forget or move rise above the trauma.

Do you understand?

Francisco Matos

Dec 19, 2019, 11:10:39 AM12/19/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Yap, he is totally trolling, I am definetly going to try his brain working routine.
Best Regards guys, and remember you are all awesome!!

fruitsnackattack

Dec 19, 2019, 9:59:08 PM12/19/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I'm not trolling

Superman

Dec 25, 2019, 6:14:46 AM12/25/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I think this is and will be the most retarded and autistic thing I will ever read in my life.

Ogun Gou

Dec 25, 2019, 5:02:24 PM12/25/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
It feels more psychotic, paraphrenic with grandiose delusions than autistic ... to me.
But hey, I don't know if these things are mutually exclusive.
They are not even mutually exclusive with genius. Also the correlation between intelligence (and/or IQ) and rationality is modest scientifically or statistically speaking.

fruitsnackattack

Dec 30, 2019, 6:17:12 AM12/30/19
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You shit on greatness, you shit on your potential.

Superman

Jan 8, 2020, 7:27:17 AM1/8/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
hello fruitsnackattack happy new year, do you have any more autistic routines or knowledge to share with us today?

Superman

Feb 18, 2020, 2:53:30 AM2/18/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello fruitsnackattack, hope you had a nice Valentines and whatnot, do you have any new autism to share with us?

On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 8:55:49 PM UTC+10, fruitsnackattack wrote:
[...]

For those more interested in its martial arts application:

https://yuki.la/x/23595380

http://www.saltcube.com/img/lent.pdf

https://coreforceenergy.com/blog/tag/how-to-develop-superhuman-speed/

Routine/progressions: you dont have to do all the exercises in one day. You can do 3-4 one day and then 3-4 the other day. As you get better feel free to extend the time spent practicing each exercises to an hour each.

Diet/Nutrition: I highly reccomend Matcha Tea. Look b-compxes, gaba, omega 3s, and other notable brain boosters.

There you have it, no gimmicks. it's rather simple but persistence dedication hardworking you can achieve superhuman celerity and concentration.

fruitsnackattack

Feb 18, 2020, 1:18:07 PM2/18/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Ogun Gou

Feb 18, 2020, 4:13:49 PM2/18/20
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Ha-ha! Is it Jacques Vallée time?

Superman

Feb 27, 2020, 12:27:51 AM2/27/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello happy 26th of February, what more autism do you have to share?

Superman

Mar 14, 2020, 4:10:34 AM3/14/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello fruitsnackattack, happy Friday the 13th of March. What new autistic knowledge do you have to offer to us plebians today? Please shower us in your eternal wisdom.

Wilma Buitenhuis

Mar 25, 2020, 11:36:02 AM3/25/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
What is the merit of Quad N Back over Dual N Back or even single N back? I think I have seen a study where even single N Back was as effective as Dual N Back.

fruitsnackattack

Mar 25, 2020, 1:16:08 PM3/25/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Before jesus christ pulled me from the sin of self-improvement i noticed quad n back give me better more detail visualizatin and memory than dual n back.

Wilma Buitenhuis

Mar 25, 2020, 2:57:49 PM3/25/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks for your reply, that's very interesting. By the way when did you stop self-improvement? What was your biggest argument for it being a sin?

fruitsnackattack

Mar 25, 2020, 3:37:50 PM3/25/20
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
The training, at its highest levels, will inevitably reduce the barriers to your subconscious mind thereby exposing you to all sorts of extrasensory influences and entities, this is essentially sorcery. The sin part comes into play with why i composed this regime, which was to surpass human limitation and become something glorious, idolatry. How could this glorify god? It's all ego. Intelligence boost, becoming smarter, etc.

Wilma Buitenhuis

Mar 25, 2020, 4:59:00 PM3/25/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks again. I think I think I understand your viewpoint. Can i ask tho: Why have you chosen to share this knowledge, even though you deem it sinful to purposely seek a godly level of intelligence? Is it not a sin to enable another human to do it? Im not judging, I'm just curious of your motive.

fruitsnackattack

Mar 26, 2020, 10:11:48 AM3/26/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Because I'm bored; entertain me.

Wilma Buitenhuis

Mar 26, 2020, 12:06:10 PM3/26/20
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
By today I have started Quad-N-Back, It absolutely crushed my soul, I have uttermost trouble with Quad-2-Back... Dual-N-back is futile, it means NOTHING. From now on i will only play Quad-N-Back like an adult should. I will teach my brain a lesson, I will force it to grow. By the way, by today I also started my juggling training. My brain has gotten lazy from all these years living in the matrix, I will awaken my third eye. Just stay put, I WILL entertain ;)

fruitsnackattack

Mar 26, 2020, 8:04:47 PM3/26/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
That's the spirit, I like the enthusiasm. But I'd to the other exercises too like mental math, rubix cube, and coin catch. I know it's tough, but you have to WILL through it. Your mind will inevitably adapt to this and it things you thought were tough and miserable will be second nature. Keep going until your mind is naturally at a high speed slow mo state.

fruitsnackattack

Mar 26, 2020, 8:05:48 PM3/26/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Don't complain until you reach Quad 10 back, at that point you won't complain anyway.

Superman

May 7, 2020, 11:28:20 AM5/7/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello fruitsnackattack. I have been vigorously following your training method and I have become... superhuman. I can now catch flies out of the air and I process things faster than your CPU. Deus Ex Machina, only I didn't become a machine, I just made myself super. You are responsible for creating me. You live vicariously through me and God is angry with you. He told me in my dreams that you didn't leave self improvement fast enough and now he will take away your autism powers. You never should have told people to catch coins, dodge balls etc. for more than an hour a day because now you have created a beast who will hunt you down.

fruitsnackattack

May 8, 2020, 5:57:01 AM5/8/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Bring it on then bitch, I live with my grandma so you better knock on the  fucking door first  and take off your shoes before you go start shit. I don't need no superpowers to take your bitch ass out, I can pull some loony tunes shit i might grease up the floors so you'll slide and bust your damn head then I'll shit on you.

Superman

May 8, 2020, 10:30:53 AM5/8/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Nice fantasy, too but thats not whats going to happen. Since you were too scared of God to follow your own regimen, I have a vast advantage over you. I can even dodge punches blindfolded while standing on a single spot and do level 20 Quad N back. I'm not going to take my shoes off and I will kill you and her, but you last so that she can watch. She will die knowing that her grandson was extremely autistic by posting some demented routine on 4chan and google forums. It's over for you.

fruitsnackattack

Oct 13, 2020, 4:47:51 AM10/13/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
bump

June June Cenu

Oct 13, 2020, 8:05:35 PM10/13/20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
That's a pretty interesting routine and claims. I'd love to try this out and see the result for myself

Currently, I've been doing Dual n Back for 2 weeks and have reached 7 back as my highest. Right now, I keep going back and forth in 5 back and 6 back, sustaining 6 back for a good number of times (note, i have not used any kind of mental cheat to achieve this in such a short amount of time). I've been doing 20 attempts of dual n back twice a day, morning and night. Averagely reaching 70 mins a day or less.

I'll try to squeeze some of the exercises into my schedule.
Thanks for sharing, cheers!

fruitsnackattack

May 17, 2021, 8:55:09 PM5/17/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
bump

George George

Jun 16, 2021, 2:15:29 AM6/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
@fruitsnackattack - Regarding your initial message.
Your suggestions are very interesting.

You could add to your mix:
- learning memory methods
- playing Paced auditory serial addition test (PASAT):  https://4skinskywalker.github.io/PASAT/
I don't have the best brain and just doing Passat - the first level I feel a discomfort in my head.

- To the section meditation, you could add hypnosis/autogenic training/progressive muscle relaxation

Regarding DnB
Regarding DnB and reflexes, you should read the impressions of this guy (name: Notorein ) from this forum:
https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/what-are-your-thoughts-on-dual-n-back/47321/19

He mentions very good reflexes after training almost 30 minutes a day with DnB.
Regarding mental multiplication,
Regarding mental multiplication, the creator of brainscale.net website, have a good quote:

"Hi GENE, The first benefit of practicing Mental Math is obvious: it allows you to perform mental arithmetic operations easier and faster. Regarding other brain-enhancement benefits. From my own experience doing mental math helped me to significantly extend working memory. It also forced me to keep focus on the task during the whole exercise (which is usually 10 mins.) that enhanced my ability to concentrate and keep focus on a single task. About the right way, it depends on the goal you are trying to achieve. If you aim to do math operations quickly then the so-called Vedic-math techniques may help. But if you are trying to enhance the brain it is best to brute-force the calculations with the standard math operations. For example, when I need to multiply say 34*25 I first multiply 34*20 then 34*5 then sum up the results and get the final result of the expression. "

Superman

Jul 27, 2021, 10:23:48 AM7/27/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello fruitsnackattack, it has been a long time. During my hiatus, I further trained and grew my powers. I am now the most in-tune man in the universe; in-tune with God. I communicate with God through my super abilities, and the rapport I built with him after I killed your grandma has only further made me stronger. I will hunt you down through every lifetime, you will never defeat me. I am a formidable man with fortitude who cannot be stopped, all thanks to you. I am grateful to you for making me who I am today.

wanamitsa

Nov 18, 2021, 3:47:57 AM11/18/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
has anyone hear increased their iq to
gifted level with n back or seeing any improvement in perception and not necesarily on iq test thought ot can be considered t00 s0ry my zer0 d0esnt w0rk well

fruitsnackattack

Feb 8, 2022, 5:25:40 AM2/8/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

fruitsnackattack

May 3, 2022, 6:58:53 AM5/3/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

The Realest Ever

May 3, 2022, 10:04:33 AM5/3/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hey,

I'm curious if you would make any amends to this 3 year old routine ?

fruitsnackattack

Aug 11, 2022, 9:22:09 PM8/11/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

fruitsnackattack

Dec 9, 2022, 4:52:47 PM12/9/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

atry...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2023, 9:41:29 AM8/28/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I have turned into a God.
The mind can transcend.
I tinkered and improved fruitsnackattack's protocol over the years while practicing almost every day.
You don't know what's possible.
If you knew what I could do, you would think I was from another planet.
Superhumans exist. I'm one of them.
Thank you fruitsnackattack for what you caused.
Thousands of hours of time. This is the cost for becoming a God.
I felt it was my duty as a human of this universe to let you know what this regimen has done to me.

Reyuzaki

Aug 30, 2023, 11:18:55 AM8/30/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Explain ur gains unpretentiously

fruitsnackattack

Sep 17, 2023, 8:38:49 AM9/17/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

nice man, start your own thread and tell everyone about it. im christian fully now and no longer crave power or skills. I REPENT and will be deleting thread

Sahib

Sep 18, 2023, 8:30:06 PM9/18/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Please don't delete this thread until this interesting God guy replies to us.

Apoorv Mishra

Sep 18, 2023, 10:19:21 PM9/18/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Yup, dont delete it.

R0kkusu

Sahib

Oct 2, 2023, 10:26:58 AM10/2/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Will you update us regarding the improved protocol or are you just trolling ?