MessageError: [S03]: Record "H-D" occurs 0 times, min is 1.

Clifton Collins

Jul 12, 2022, 5:45:59 PM7/12/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
I'm pretty new to mapping and am taking a shot at developing a test map. I'm getting error  MessageError: [S03]: Record "H-D" occurs 0 times, min is 1. over and over and I can't seem to pinpoint where the error is coming from. Does anyone have any advice that could point me in the right direction?

Tom Westrick

Jul 12, 2022, 7:21:34 PM7/12/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
The grammar/record definitions would be what defines what is required. What EDI format and document are you mapping to?

-Tom

Eppye Bots

Jul 13, 2022, 3:30:30 AM7/13/22
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
if incoming: check inbound file, it is not OK according to grammar.
if outgoing/generating in mapping script: no D record was generated. According to grammar at least one D record (nested 'under' a H record) should have been generated,

kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers