Python version upgrade question

bam...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2022, 10:27:15 AM10/19/22
to Bots Open Source EDI Translator
I have seen this question asked several times with no clear answer lately. If I am being required to upgrade Python 2. 7 due to security issues with 2.7 are there any newer versions of Python supported by Bots? If not does what other products do people suggest?

Eppye Bots

Oct 19, 2022, 10:29:02 AM10/19/22
to 'Chuck Turco' via Bots Open Source EDI Translator
bots supports only up to 2.7
kind regards, Henk-Jan Ebbers