Administration of the Boinc_doc list

Peter Shane

Mar 24, 2016, 12:50:18 AM3/24/16
to boinc_doc
Eight months ago I wrote three topics in this mailing list.  Not one of them was answered.  Why do you bother listing it if no body cares.  Please take it off you advertised list.

David Anderson

Mar 24, 2016, 1:14:30 AM3/24/16
to boin...@googlegroups.com
?? The help page is pretty clear.
Click on a language, see volunteers who speak that language.
-- David