Could not find libbob.dll file under folder of bob.core

林杰

Apr 12, 2021, 6:49:56 AM4/12/21
to bob-devel
  Where should I download bob library and libbob_ core.dll Documents?This shows that I need to load libbob_ core.dll File, but I'm here bob.core Could not find libbob.dll file under folder of bob.core.

c6238f6452adc20fca0a143236b6b9f.png
ec672e9d24435250d0b9fffc8e95c86.png

Amir Mohammadi

Apr 12, 2021, 8:22:40 AM4/12/21
to bob-...@googlegroups.com, bob-devel
Hi,

Bob does not work on Windows. You need to install it with conda on a Linux machine.

Best regards,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

林杰

Apr 12, 2021, 10:54:47 AM4/12/21
to bob-devel
I run bob's files on Linux.
libbob_core.dll File should be loaded on Linux system, but I'm here libbob_core.dll file was not found in the file directory of bob.core.
微信图片_20210412225347.png

Amir Mohammadi

Apr 12, 2021, 10:59:06 AM4/12/21
to bob-...@googlegroups.com, bob-devel
Please conda install the packages that you need (like bob.core bob.ip.skincolorfilter) per instructions in

在2021年4月12日星期一 UTC+8 下午8:22:40<amir.mo...@idiap.ch> 写道:
[...]

林杰

Apr 13, 2021, 2:54:41 AM4/13/21
to bob-devel