Paolo's wiring diagrams available for download on datsun510.com

derek....@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2021, 3:30:45 PM7/21/21
to Bluebird510

Hi Folks,

Paolo has made available for download his hi-resolution colored wiring diagrams for the Datsun 510. These are vector-based PDFs with layers, allowing you to zoom in very far with great detail, as well as having the ability to turn on/off certain wire colors or components, depending on whether your PDF viewer software allows layered functions. Paolo sells these printed as dual-sided 11x17 laminated reference cards for easy reference. There are 8 PDF files in the set including:

#1 – 1968 510 Sedan

#2 – 1968 510 Wagon

#3 – 1969 510 Sedan

#4 – 1969 510 Wagon

#5 – 1970-72 510 Sedan Automatic

#6 – 1970-72 510 Wagon Automatic

#7 - 1970-72 510 Sedan Manual

#8 - 1970-72 510 Wagon Manual

Downloads available at http://datsun510.com or if you would like a high quality laminated hard copy contact Paolo directly here on the bluebirds list.

Thanks, Derek

Sebastian Hill

Jul 21, 2021, 3:35:09 PM7/21/21
to derek.garnier@gmail.com <derek.garnier@gmail.com>, Bluebird510
Thank you Derek and Paulo! I still have and use laminated copies of Paulo (and Kelvin's) wiring diagrams from time to time. Being able to zoom on it (and selectable layers) will be awesome!

👏👏👏

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

Brock Johnson

Jul 21, 2021, 10:20:43 PM7/21/21
to Sebastian Hill, derek.garnier@gmail.com <derek.garnier@gmail.com>, Bluebird510
Another thanks you! To Paulo and Derek.
Invaluable resource!

Brock

Ward Hill Press

Jul 22, 2021, 10:13:35 PM7/22/21
to Bluebird510
Thanks Derek and Paolo!
Steve
At 03:34 PM 7/21/2021, Sebastian Hill wrote:
Thank you Derek and Paulo! I still have and use laminated copies of Paulo (and Kelvin's) wiring diagrams from time to time. Being able to zoom on it (and selectable layers) will be awesome!

👠👠ðŸ‘

#1 – 1968 510 Sedan

#2 – 1968 510 Wagon

#3 – 1969 510 Sedan

#4 – 1969 510 Wagon

#5 – 1970-72 510 Sedan Automatic

#6 – 1970-72 510 Wagon Automatic

#7 - 1970-72 510 Sedan Manual

#8 - 1970-72 510 Wagon Manual

Downloads available at http://datsun510.com or if you would like a high quality laminated hard copy contact Paolo directly here on the bluebirds list.

Thanks, Derek

NOTICE!!!!
All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .

Kelvin Dietz

Jul 30, 2021, 11:42:45 AM7/30/21
to blueb...@googlegroups.com

Just looking thru your diagrams, Paolo.

My son has a '70 wagon.  It has the late model dash but I know for a fact that at least the lights were not wired like '71, 72.
Have you come across a '70 only diagram? Pretty sure I have one. See pic.
It's not marked as a Wagon diagram but not 1970.
Look at the headlight switch and relay.  Seems to be Positive switched vs Negative in the later cars.

Kelvin

derek....@gmail.com wrote:

NOTICE!!!!

All emails will be sent to the author of this message. If you want to send this message to the group simply add this address to the "To" field in your email client blueb...@googlegroups.com .