Blueberry hill tomorrow?

John Vetrano

Jul 31, 2021, 5:36:58 PM7/31/21
to blueberryhillu...@googlegroups.com
Hadn’t seen a posting for this weekend. Today was probably ideal but I am up for playing Sunday!

JV

Sent from my iPad

Eric Li

Jul 31, 2021, 5:55:17 PM7/31/21
to John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I'm down if those thunderstorms disappear!

Greg Brower

Jul 31, 2021, 6:25:41 PM7/31/21
to Eric Li, John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
30-40% chance of rain all morning til 3pm but it looks like it'll be more of a light drizzle or mist than any real rain

Alex Kim

Jul 31, 2021, 9:00:14 PM7/31/21
to Greg Brower, Eric Li, John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Unless the fields are closed, we can count on having a misty game tomorrow.

One of us will send out an alert tomorrow morning to confirm before the coin toss.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Leonardo troconis

Jul 31, 2021, 9:56:59 PM7/31/21
to Alex Kim, Greg Brower, Eric Li, John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I’m in no matter what happens!!! Let go ajajjaja or after the rain is gone !!

      Leonardo Troconis
            Photographer
         301-992-1017
@leonardotroconisphotos

Alex Kim

Aug 1, 2021, 6:38:51 AM8/1/21
to Leonardo troconis, Greg Brower, Eric Li, John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
The frisbee gods have listened to our prayers. Weather looks amazing - game on!

Alex Kim

Aug 1, 2021, 9:05:53 AM8/1/21
to Leonardo troconis, Greg Brower, Eric Li, John Vetrano, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Be advised, lower parking lot near the softball field is closed. Street parking or upper lot is your best bet.