Weekend Blueberry Hill Games

Marc Sorini

Aug 20, 2021, 1:42:45 PM8/20/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
As of now the forecast looks like we'll have a cool, cloudy Saturday morning, but look out for emails as the weather situation may change.
For now, plan on the usual:
  • Saturday, 8/21, starting at 9:00 AM at upper Blueberry Hill field.
  • Sunday, 8/22, starting at 9:00 AM at lower Blueberry Hill field.

Rich P

Aug 21, 2021, 8:22:32 AM8/21/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
I'm planning on coming out today, but haven't played a weekend game with this group. I see the 9:00 am start time, but I know how frisbee works... what time do people actually show?

Rich

Dan Nunes

Aug 21, 2021, 8:27:02 AM8/21/21
to Rich P, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Hey Rich,
People tend to warm up until about 9:30, we’ll play a few games without keeping score until either 10 or 10:30 depending on numbers, then we’ll start a few games to 11 that tend to last until 11:30 or whenever people leave from exhaustion 😊There’s lots of subbing, so people tend to come and go as schedules permit.

There also tend to be a couple kids out, so Daniel would fit in, as well.
Dan

Alex Kim

Aug 21, 2021, 3:53:22 PM8/21/21
to Dan Nunes, Rich P, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Weather looks great tomorrow. Game on, 9am at Blueberry Hill on the lower field.

See you tomorrow!

Greg OConnell

Aug 22, 2021, 10:23:38 AM8/22/21
to Alex Kim, Dan Nunes, Rich P, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Just double checking game is on this morning. Heard some thunder down here in Bethesda was going to head up to catch The tail end of some games

Greg O’Connell
Senior Director, Federal
Nutanix
301-580-2454 | gr...@nutanix.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jane Lin

Aug 25, 2021, 12:53:02 PM8/25/21
to Greg OConnell, Alex Kim, Dan Nunes, Rich P, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Are people still playing today?

Kadeen Speight

Aug 25, 2021, 12:54:07 PM8/25/21
to Jane Lin, Alex Kim, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville), Dan Nunes, Greg OConnell, Rich P