Wednesday Evening Game at Blueberry Hill

Marc Sorini

Aug 25, 2021, 9:47:27 AM8/25/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Dear Discers,

The forecast has possible late rain tonight, but not until about 8:00 PM.  So game on tonight at upper Blueberry Hill park, starting at 6:00 PM.

John Vetrano

Aug 25, 2021, 10:46:21 AM8/25/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I will try to haul my lazy butt down there in time 😀

JV

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2021, at 9:47 AM, Marc Sorini <marcs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Discers,

The forecast has possible late rain tonight, but not until about 8:00 PM.  So game on tonight at upper Blueberry Hill park, starting at 6:00 PM.

William Davis

Aug 25, 2021, 11:25:22 AM8/25/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I’ll be there to watch…attempt to take photos…
then dodge the rain etc thereafter