Wednesday Game On - Early Start?

Marc Sorini

Sep 15, 2021, 9:34:43 AM9/15/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Dear Discers,

As usual, game on tonight at Blueberry Hill.  Given the shorter days, I want to check on whether we can get the game started at 5:30 PM instead of our usual 6:00 PM.  If I get at least 7 to commit to a 5:30 start tonight, we'll start at that time instead of 6:00.

See you soon.

Kadeen Speight

Sep 15, 2021, 9:35:40 AM9/15/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Im down.

Zach Eisner

Sep 15, 2021, 9:41:44 AM9/15/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I'll be there.

Stephanie Park

Sep 15, 2021, 9:42:00 AM9/15/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Hey there, I'm new to this group and am looking forward to meeting you all.  Planning on heading over today, and 5:30pm works for me.

Nitul Purohit

Sep 15, 2021, 9:50:54 AM9/15/21
to Stephanie Park, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
I’m in for 5:30!

Marc Sorini

Sep 15, 2021, 9:52:34 AM9/15/21
to Nitul Purohit, Stephanie Park, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
That's five and counting - two more and we're on for 5:30.

Greg Brower

Sep 15, 2021, 9:56:17 AM9/15/21
to Marc Sorini, Nitul Purohit, Stephanie Park, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Eric Li

Sep 15, 2021, 10:01:35 AM9/15/21
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I'll be there

Evan Brandenburg

Sep 15, 2021, 10:03:43 AM9/15/21
to Eric Li, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Marc Sorini
I have class until 5pm, but I will try and be there as soon as I can.