Wednesday July 21 Game on at Blueberry Hill

Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Jul 20, 2021, 4:34:50 PM7/20/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Game thread.... Tomorrow's game is from 6p-8pm

Weather looks good at the moment.

Bring light/dark shirts. Mask optional now.

See you tomorrow!!

Falina Williams

Jul 21, 2021, 5:50:57 PM7/21/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Is there a game? Gaithersburg just had a downpour.

Falina J Williams, Ph.D.
Scientist

Marc Sorini

Jul 21, 2021, 5:55:36 PM7/21/21
to Falina Williams, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
The forecast shows it clearing up in about 15 minutes.  I'm waiting out the downpour but plan to head out once it stops, as I doubt the amount of rain will be significant.

Eric Li

Jul 21, 2021, 5:56:56 PM7/21/21
to Falina Williams, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
I'm already here. It's not raining at the field yet. I can also see the sun.

Eric Li

Jul 21, 2021, 6:08:55 PM7/21/21
to Marc Sorini, Falina Williams, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

John Vetrano

Jul 21, 2021, 8:11:42 PM7/21/21
to Eric Li, Marc Sorini, Falina Williams, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Sorry I missed this evening; ended up getting stuck working late ☹️   Hope y’all had fun!

JV

Sent from my iPad