Weekend Game Thread July 10 and 11

Dan Laufer

Jul 9, 2021, 11:17:32 AM7/9/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Games at Blueberry Hill Park

Saturday, July 10 9:00am Upper Field
Sunday July 11 9:00am Lower Field

Bring white/dark shirt.
Masks optional.

Also, reminder that the Sorini family is hosting a get together at Woodley Gardens Park this Saturday around 1pm which is a potluck!!! Let's wish Maya the best as she heads off to Medical school!

Marc's message:

As previously announced, I am inviting everyone to an early afternoon outdoor lunch party next Saturday, July 10, starting at 1:00 PM at Woodley Gardens Park in Rockville (900 Nelson St., Rockville).  We have the pavilion reserved and with some luck one of the fields will be open for disc shenanigans.

If you feel moved, please bring a side dish, dessert, or favorite meat for the grille to share with others.  We'll celebrate summer, making it through the pandemic, and bid farewell to Maya as she leaves the area for new adventures.  Families welcome, and a nearby playground, stream, and Carmen's Italian Ice should keep young ones interested.

Dan Laufer

Jul 16, 2021, 7:45:02 PM7/16/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Saturday, July 179:00am Upper Field
Sunday July 18 9:00am Lower Field

Bring white/dark shirt.
Masks optional.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2021, at 11:17, Dan Laufer <danl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Games at Blueberry Hill Park

Greg Brower

Jul 18, 2021, 8:32:28 AM7/18/21
to Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
Rainout line has Blueberry's fields as closed this morning

Albert Myers III

Jul 18, 2021, 8:33:53 AM7/18/21
to Greg Brower, Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)

Albert Myers III

Jul 18, 2021, 8:43:27 AM7/18/21
to Greg Brower, Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
It's supposed to be beautiful today!!

Eric Li

Jul 18, 2021, 8:49:38 AM7/18/21
to Albert Myers III, Greg Brower, Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
So no game? Definitely don't wanna ruin the blueberry field.

Leonardo troconis

Jul 18, 2021, 8:51:54 AM7/18/21
to Eric Li, Albert Myers III, Greg Brower, Dan Laufer, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg/Rockville)
I’m on my way let play

      Leonardo Troconis
            Photographer
         301-992-1017