DC Breeze in the Playoffs

marcs...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2021, 9:13:28 PM8/28/21
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

August 28, 2021

Dear Discers,

Our local professional ultimate team, the DC Breeze, is hosting the AUDL playoffs next weekend.  I plan to attend Friday night’s semifinals game featuring the Breeze, and know of few others in our group who plan to as well.  (If the Breeze makes it to the finals, I may cancel my Saturday plans to attend.)  And I assume we’ll see our very own Leo Troconis out there taking excellent photos.

The attached flyer includes packages for two or three games (the championship is Saturday night).  Or you can buy single game tickets through the DC Breeze website.

If you plan to attend, let’s coordinate a carpool or two, as parking may be tight.

champweekend_audl10code_v2.pdf

Leonardo Troconis

Sep 1, 2021, 9:14:51 AM9/1/21
to marcs...@gmail.com, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
Hi everyone I hope can see you at the Dc Breeze game this Friday !!!

Thank you Mark see you there

Spirit of the game

<champweekend_audl10code_v2.pdf>

Eric Li

Sep 1, 2021, 12:42:55 PM9/1/21
to Leonardo Troconis, Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I've got my ticket for the game on the 3rd.  I live in North Bethesda/Rockville on the red line, so if anyone needs to carpool.  Just let me know!  Hope to see people there.

Eric Li

marcs...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2021, 12:44:46 PM9/1/21
to Eric Li, Leonardo Troconis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)

I’ve got a ride plan but thanks for offering!

Greg Brower

Sep 2, 2021, 3:47:50 AM9/2/21
to Marc Sorini, Eric Li, Leonardo Troconis, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg)
I have an extra ticket for anyone who is on the fence about going to Friday's game. Hit me up if you are interested

William Davis

Sep 2, 2021, 3:48:46 AM9/2/21
to Greg Brower, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Eric Li, Leonardo Troconis, Marc Sorini

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021, 12:44 PM <marcs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve got a ride plan but thanks for offering!

 i’m interested